• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoCal: 3/28 Off Road Swap Meet

3/28/04 5:00Am-2:00PM
    RIALTO MUNICIPAL AIRPORT

1451 N. LINDEN AVE, RIALTO , CALIFORNIA

It's time to clean out the garage, offroaders...THE OFFROAD SWAP MEET IS BACK! The 5th Annual Offroad Swap Meet, presented by Curt LeDuc and Prerunners.Com, will be held Sunday, March 28, 2004 at the Rialto Municipal Airport in Rialto, California, just minutes from the Rialto Offroad Raceway. The facility is fully paved and there will be plenty of free parking. Vendors are invited to bring out all their offroad related items, new or used, including race vehicles, prerunners, trailers, ATVs, and motorcycles. Manufacturers are encouraged to bring out their discountinued or overstocked merchandise. If you've got something offroad to sell, the Offroad Swap Meet is the place to sell it! Vendor spaces range from $15 - $45. The 5th Annual Offroad Swap Meet is easy to find. Just take the 10 Freeway to Cedar, north to Baseline, turn left and take the first right to the airport. Admission to the Offroad Swap Meet is $8 and the gates open at 5:00 AM, kids 12 and under are free. The Swap Meet will be open until 2:00 PM, but get there early for the best deals! Also, head over to the Rialto Offroad Raceway after shopping for a free tour. Exhibitions laps will be running throughout the day. For more information and to reserve your space now, visit Prerunners.Com.
    Last edited by Dukes69; 02-05-04, 08:15 PM.
    [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Re: Off Road Swap Meet

Originally posted by Dukes69
    2/04/04 5:00Am-2:00PM
    RIALTO MUNICIPAL AIRPORT

1451 N. LINDEN AVE, RIALTO , CALIFORNIA
    02-05-04 06:43 PM

Hmm. I don't know about a dollar short but this would certainly seem a day late .
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

fixed . . .March, 28th 2004!
      [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
      SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
      Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
        2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

Its just a few miles from me.. I'll be there to hunt.. Not sure Im gonna spend lots of money trying to sell the crap I have.
          Scott
          89 yj with crap and stuff.

Comment

Sounds like an outing
            “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
            -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

I will be there, leaving from Murrieta early if anyone wants to go.

Comment

this looks like something interesting to check out. i heard something about one of these swap meets at the long beach airport... but havent been able to get any real info on it. that would be nice and muuuch closer.
                >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Not impressed

Went to the swapper, it was junk junk junk, need I say more..

Comment

Working...
                  X