This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sarah View Post
    Why would you pay all that cash to rent an RV when you know you're just going to sleep next to the fire ring!? hehe just playin'
    well im gonna bring alot of wood again just so kurt can stay warm
    [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

• Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
      Now I want to see if I can make a top out of a board of plywood so I can set the tent on top of the Jeep, don't care much for sleeping on rocks
      air mattress at wal-mart 15 bucks = no more sleeping on rocks.
      "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt2001TJ View Post
        air mattress at wal-mart 15 bucks = no more sleeping on rocks.
        I find that a liberal dose of vitamin T just prior to beddie bye time smoothes out all but the very biggest rocks.
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

• Originally posted by mybrokenjeep View Post
          Nick, mind if the we (Mrs. MyBrokenJeep and I) join you in your tent circle to fight off the winds? We decided against renting the RV and are going to tough it out... The tent heater sounds like a good idea!
          [COLOR="Sienna"]Odd you should ask that. The Mrs is hoping to go in on an RV. But we'll certainly help block the wind to the best of our ability.[/COLOR]

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
          For the entertainment value no doubt
          [COLOR="Sienna"]Oh no. You're pretty useful when you're not tripping over the fire ring. [/COLOR]
          Last edited by USMC 0369; 03-18-09, 07:36 PM.
          [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
          Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

• With 80 some odd participants, if all are camping, we should be able to block anything Mother nature shoots our way. Like I said earlier, I will bring a couple of tent heaters to lend out if needed.

Comment

• Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
              I find that a liberal dose of vitamin T just prior to beddie bye time smoothes out all but the very biggest rocks.
              Well Rat that is true,... but it is the back ache the next day that don't go away anytime soon. That dang air mattress was a cheap price to wake up the next day feelin good and I fill it up with the on-board air.

Comment

• Tomb Raider, where are you?

Comment

• doesnt look like I am gonna make it bud. no front locker yet.
                  Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomb Raider 940 View Post
                    doesnt look like I am gonna make it bud. no front locker yet.
                    You dont need no stinkin' front locker! Ive run Odessa and Doran on 33's open...and Im a GIRL! :-p

On top of that, my daughter drove the last time as well, and she was only 14 at the time.

To top it ALL off, my Jeeps a stick

(I am however, now locked front and rear)

Come on out anyway...looks to be a good time for all. Im sure youll find a seat if your Jeep cant make it.

Tam
                    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomb Raider 940 View Post
                      doesnt look like I am gonna make it bud. no front locker yet.
                      You best make it!! I'm running it with no front locker! Geebo's running it with NO lockers!

Comment

• Josh I have a limited slip carrier you can use for this run if need be.

Comment

• Originally posted by SAR Jeeper View Post
                          You best make it!! I'm running it with no front locker! Geebo's running it with NO lockers!
                          Ya, no locker? hell ill be there and I don't even have tires. :wink: and there is also the stocker run as another option.

Comment

• I,m running IT? Who says I,m running it? I,m AFRAID!!!lol....I,ll attempt it for sure what,s the worst that could happen??
                            "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

• Originally posted by Geebo View Post
                              I,m running IT? Who says I,m running it? I,m AFRAID!!!lol....I,ll attempt it for sure what,s the worst that could happen??
                              I have been there and done that....Same side too. Still got the pictures of me standing up through the drivers window...:oops::oops::oops:

Comment

• Originally posted by JeepGal View Post
                                You dont need no stinkin' front locker! Ive run Odessa and Doran on 33's open...and Im a GIRL! :-p

On top of that, my daughter drove the last time as well, and she was only 14 at the time.

To top it ALL off, my Jeeps a stick

(I am however, now locked front and rear)

Come on out anyway...looks to be a good time for all. Im sure youll find a seat if your Jeep cant make it.

Tam
                                Me too, on every account except the "girl" part, the "14 year old daughter drove it" part, and the "now locked" part...

On second thought. Me too on *only* the "I've done it 33s open in a stick" part.

(Oh, and my rear axle is a D35)
                                If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Working...
                                X