Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: Cleghorn run

Hi all just came back form our night run. # people showed up so a nice small group. One was a newbie that after some instruction and some impromtu howyo on the trail ran the whole trail with me heck of a job on his part, took a bit of instruction but the guy got it and did a pretty good job in a fairly stock jeep on open diffs. Blackzzr ran with us for awhile but had to leave early due to a very long and taxing day. All in all a very nice evening ride, sadly all the snow is gone and it did change the trail some.

Art,

Glad you made it home OK. Sounds like you had fun, Mr night owl.

Mitch

Comment

That's me when the sun goes down it's time to play, or work what was it lol

Comment

Both Art and myself work a night shift job, so a night run seems natural,We had a blast even though I had been up all day taking a class. My wife came along to drive me home. When I got off trail I just jumped into the passenger seat and next thing I knew I was at the house.

Cleghorn is always a fun trail, and close to the house so I take it a lot. This was my first night run and amazingly it seems strange but sometimes you know exactly where you are by the strangest landmarks, like a bush you always brush. then you seem ti navigate the obsticles a bit different, kinda by memory not site.

had a blast, as always it is a good time wheeling with Aw.
        censored for having an opinion

Comment

I agree Jim, the trails at night are different in how you use the simplest points to track by. Cleghorn rocks at night.

I'm glad that you guys had a good time.
          [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
          Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
          [/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
          X