Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Cleghorn rd

Anybody up for running the Cleghorn rd side trails this Saturday afternoon or evening?

I'd like to check it out, but my Jeep is driving like crap right now... I think the highway part would be more challenging than the offroad part (but a lot less fun). I'm still waiting for some control arm bushings from ORW. I'd really like to try some of that stuff up there...especially in JV. Until I get my Jeep's highway manners back under control, I'm going to have to keep things closer to home... I'm thinking of hitting some of the rocky areas around Coyote Canyon this weekend, since it's practically in my backyard.
    holes = cowbell

Comment

art i'm starting feel alittle better i could be up for this but wont know until the morning when i get up , what time ??

Comment

Hi Steve, I am kinda in the mood for a night run has been awhile so it would be around 6 pm. Will keep ya posted

Comment

Originally posted by inVERt'D View Post
          I'm thinking of hitting some of the rocky areas around Coyote Canyon this weekend, since it's practically in my backyard.
          I heard of some guys building some tough trails off of Coyote Canyon and that there might be one that goes around the blocked off part. Have you run across any?
          Curtis.
          IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Sorry for the delay, Curtis

Blocked off, as in gated? The Anza gate to Coyote Canyon should be open now, if that's what you're referring to. I know one part of North Coyote Canyon that's kinda blocked off by a rock wall on the left and big boulders on the right, but it didn't block me. (See my gallery--photo w/ Jeep on top of a big boulder).

I'm not familiar with South Coyote Canyon...furthest south I've been is that stone cabin.
            holes = cowbell

Comment

As for tough trails, I know of some challenging sections for sure...plenty of possibilities out there, but I consider the leg I have in mind to be moderate..punctuated by some sections best attempted by the prepared.
              holes = cowbell

Comment

Any body that wants to come out and play, meet at Mc Donalds at the 15 fwy and Hwy 138 at 5.30 pm

Comment

Sorry for getting your thread offtrack, man... hope you have a great time!
                  holes = cowbell

Comment

That's allright, if it helps my friend Curtis it's all good

Comment

sorry art, still not up for it see ya next time !!

Comment

Bummer Steve, but atleast there is progress on how you feel right? Hope to see you back on the trail soon

Comment

Working...
                        X