Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: dusy-ershim near shaver lake

Change of plans, I am going to do the Swamp Lake overnighter during the High Sierra Poker Run. I will have to Plan Dusy-Ershim for another time.
    Last edited by smack2020; 01-17-09, 09:55 AM. Reason: changed plans

It sometimes opens in june but usually around the beginning of july. 4 July is a huge weekend.
    1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

Here is a site you can look at when you want to go to check to see if it is open.
      http://home.comcast.net/~4wdc-fresno/
      1993 YJ 4.0 5 speed 5" suspension lift, 8.8 conversion, 33 12.50-15 SS TSL bias ply wrapped around 15x10 Black crager's, OBA and Bumpers just to name a few

Comment

Thanks, I think I am going to try to plan for Labor Day, the first weekend in September.

Comment

Will be camping the week of the 4th @ Shaver Lake, will not take much arm twisting to go. 2 or 3 day trip?
          Solor Yellow LJ Rubicion 4.5 SF SA. Body armor bumpers, Sliders, Warn RC 9.0, CB,Intake, Edge TB and programer.35" X Terrains, Some additional cage work

Comment

Luskie, is that the 4th of Sept?

Comment

Instead of Dusy, why not run Swamp with us. It parallels the Dusy, is just as challenging but you can run it in a day, but 2 is better. we will be doing it over Labor Day weekend. High Sierra Poker Run.

Comment

I did not know. Maybe that would work better for me. Are you going to do it in a day or an overnighter?

Comment

Sorry will be up there the 2nd - 12th of July
                  Solor Yellow LJ Rubicion 4.5 SF SA. Body armor bumpers, Sliders, Warn RC 9.0, CB,Intake, Edge TB and programer.35" X Terrains, Some additional cage work

Comment

I will probably lead the over night run again. We hit the trail saturday, camp at swamp or grouse lakes and then head back out on Sunday.

Comment

Ok, Cancel the Dusy-Ershim idea I had. I am going to do the Swamp Lake overnighter.

Comment

Awesome. i will send you a link to the event when it comes out.

Comment

Hi Al

This is what was sent to me by Cal4wheeler.

Scott, HSPR 2009 will be held over Labor day weekend, the 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th. We usually have a overnight trip into Swamp lake that departs Saturday and returns Sunday. A day trip into Swamp departs early am Saturday morning and returns late Saturday night, usually before nightfall. Bald mountain day runs will depart both Saturday and Sunday. I am planning a simple bar b que saturday night with some type of entertainment. If you Sunday after all the trail fun, the committee host's a huge bar b que, followed by a raffle, then we cap the night off with HSPR annual margarita blend off!!! I will ask webmaster to fix dates on website.

Comment

Working...
                          X