Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Big Bear Run

About 6 of us are doing a run to BB this Saturday. We are meeting at Fawnskin Fire Station around 0830 hrs.

If anyone wants to join let me know---We're all easy going guys who just like to have fun.

See ya out there

What trails do you plan to hit????
    Head nut at Outdoorlogic
    Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
    www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

Comment

I might be up for this...what trails are you running?
      95 YJ
      2.5L Low Output, 4.5" RE, 35" KM2's, D30 Aussie, 8.8, TeraLow 4:1, Outdoor Logic custom fab - Cage, Tube fenders, Sliders, and more.

Comment

We'll be hitting the regulars--John Bull, Dishpan, Gold Mtn. We're also gonna explore and see what else is open due to closure.

The plan is actually to meet at Fawnskin around 0900 hrs. Most everyone is meeting at my house around 0800..So figure people get here late, we leave at 0830, so be in BB by 0900.

If interested, let me know and i'll shoot you out my number so we can communicate.

Comment

None of those are closed. Now "passable" -that might be a diferent stoty
          Jeff
          OHV76V
          KG6TY
          You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

I would be interested in joining the group! Sounds like fun!

Comment

Originally posted by nikos View Post
              I would be interested in joining the group! Sounds like fun!
              i sent u a pm with my cell...change of plan on the meet spot

Comment

I went up 2N09 This Sunday at 2:30pm. Helped a Toyota Pickup pull out a Ford something. Slipped around for few hours and got stuck a couple of times and then got the hell out of there. Didn't even make it to 3N16.

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

I went up 3N16 towards Holcom Valley last Saturday. 3N02 was blocked off with about a 4 to 5 foot wall of plowed snow. The trail looked clead but it was blocked off. The snow pretty much started at 3N02 and got deep about a half mile up 3N16 from 3N02. I was in the Stock JK, by myself and didn't want to get to get stuck! I did run into a few guys trying to head up the back side of Gold Mtn and they weren't having much luck! Hope you had fun!
                  "I got your Jeep Thing....Now it burns when I pee!" :fire:

Comment

We saw the stuck Yota...NICE RIG...We could have gone around him but one of the guys in our group lost his
                    4x4 half way up the trail, and strapping him all the way up was no fun so.... We turned at the Yota and went home...Did have a blast up to that point. Not much snow going up on Dishpan..But A group coming down Dishpan said there was a ton. We all kinda stopped at the yota.
                    Head nut at Outdoorlogic
                    Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
                    www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

Comment

Scott,

By yourself in a stock JK? Did lesa let you take her baby out? Wow you must have been a good boy lately. See you Friday.

Mitch

Comment

Working...
                      X