Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organized Event: GenRight Off Road Swap Meet & Jeep Show

On Saturday Feb 7, 2009 GenRight will host a FREE
    GIANT Swap Meet & ALL Jeep show in our parking lot.

We have customers & other industry mfg's coming from
    as far away as Northern California and Arizona
    to sell their Jeeps and parts cheap!
    There will be many hard to find items
    for all levels of Jeepers so bring your $$$.

This Swap Meet is open to shoppers or sellers (everyone).

IMPORTANT: Each person selling can fill one parking space full of stuff to sell (parts, accessories, full vehicles).

Hours: 7am to 5pm, rain or shine.

There will be music and an onsite BBQ
    (with proceeds from BBQ donated to keep trails open!).
    Bring the family and make a day of it!

Directions

We will have a recycle bin on site for you to toss
    anything you do not want to haul home!

Please email robert@genright.com NOW to reserve
    a swap meet "sale" or "show" spot.
    One regular size parking spot per person, you
    can park one Jeep or drop a trailer full of parts.

http://www.genright.com/custom.aspx?id=13
    From A Champ To A Chump In Just One Bump!

Originally posted by KINGSIZE View Post
    There will be many hard to find items
    What's hard to find in the Jeep world? I thought you could build an entire Jeep with the Quadratec catalog and your favorite credit card?

Cool event Robert, too bad I am not in this neck of the woods anymore.
    [COLOR="Blue"]If you don't have the time to do it right, what makes you think you'll have the time to do it twice?[/COLOR]

Comment

My 1985 CJ7 will be for sale there...
      Rich

Comment

This is shaping up to be a very good gathering. Don't miss out!!!
        From A Champ To A Chump In Just One Bump!

Comment

who is going this weekend? I gotta get rid of all my junk. and buy new junk.
          Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Originally posted by Tomb Raider 940 View Post
            who is going this weekend? I gotta get rid of all my junk. and buy new junk.
            LOL. Ill be there. Hope there are parts for a '50 MB. Father-in-law will be scouting for his.
            "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Ben Franklin

Comment

I guess this weekend should be as good a time as any to drag my jeep up there and pick up them toob doors...I'll bring cash... will there be security? Kinda leery about leaving my rig parked anywhere near LA...
              holes = cowbell

Comment

wtf. this is simi valley homie. I leave my doors open all the time. I have even left them in the front door.

We got cops like you wouldnt believe.
                Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Simi is cool, no problems there.
                  "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Ben Franklin

Comment

wtf. this is simi valley homie. I leave my doors open all the time. I have even left them in the front door.

Pretty sure he's joking . . . isn't Anza by El Centro just a hop, skip, and a jump from the border (or would that be just a run, crawl and a hide)? You'd probably be safer leaving your Jeep running with the top down in the Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles parking lot in South Central than out there The only thing you have to worry about in Simi Valley is the cops . . . I'd rather take my chances with the criminals!!!
                    That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

i'll be there nice and early to grab some of the deals .......

Comment

Sorry homie, I'm not tryin' to dis your hood, especially when you're giving me such a great deal on them pimp toob doors.

Originally posted by Schmo
                        Pretty sure he's joking . . . isn't Anza by El Centro just a hop, skip, and a jump from the border (or would that be just a run, crawl and a hide)?
                        I think you got the wrong Anza, bruthaman, it's over 150 miles driving from here to El Centro... all we haf out here are redneks and toofless tweekers. Anyway, I'm something of a folk hero round here since I drove my Jeep around with motorcycle goggles and no windshield... "HEY MAN!! YOU CAN DO THAT MAN--THAT'S LEGAL! THAT'S LEGAL!! THE COPS CAN'T BUST YOU FOR THAT--THAT'S LEGAL--HEHE!!! RIGHT ON!!!" If someone needs a good rednek tweeker-at-law, I can hook you up....
                        Originally posted by Schmo
                        You'd probably be safer leaving your Jeep running with the top down in the Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles parking lot in South Central than out there.
                        You have a Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles!? Lucky!!!

The only thing you have to worry about in Simi Valley is the cops . . . I'd rather take my chances with the criminals!!!
                        Are you implying that you can't be a cop and a criminal too? Who was your career counselor in high school? Seriously though, that's bad news, 'cause I've got a crack in my windshield like a big smiley going from one side to the other. I may as well add a couple of eyes it and write Have a Nice Day, Pigs!

Anyway, I'm going, so if I catch some "criminal" messing with my rig, they'd better call the cops...

Grab your Glock when you see Tupak...
                        Call the Cops when you see Tupak...
                        holes = cowbell

Comment

Originally posted by barney1 View Post
                          i'll be there nice and early to grab some of the deals .......
                          Is that some kinda code for "I'm gonna jack his Jeep?"
                          holes = cowbell

Comment

shhhhh , dont tell anyone .....

Comment

Originally posted by inVERt'D View Post
                              Is that some kinda code for "I'm gonna jack his Jeep?"
                              I guess 9:30 is when the tweakers come out.:thumbs_up
                              Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Working...
                              X