Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: Bullwalk

Mike Koher,Barney1,Frank one bad rubi,and me did THE NEW BULLWALK trail today. This is one bad trail, it will make you think why I'am I Here. Some of it we were all looking at it going how do we do this. Mike has done another great job! Pictures are on the way.
    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Curtis,

Sorry I couldn't make it today. Is this a combo of the other trails or is this trail number 4?

Mitch

Comment

This is a new trail, a redesign of the old one(Cake Walk) because ART didn't think it was hard enought.
      IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Comment

had a blast today curtis ..... thanks
        well i ended up running bullfrog and the added cake walk with mike,curtis,frank and myself of course mike was leading the way as its his own turf this place is awesome and the added places we hit today sure tested your jeep to its limit a couple places you almost feel like your going to go over and running them in reverse are as much fun as forward . thanks again for mike and his time marking the trail..... here some pics !!!

check out saturday run from me in trail runs

Comment

Curtis,

Don't let Mike change Bullfrog, that way us regular guys have a fun trail to play on. Art plays harder than some of us! Ha Ha

Mitch

Comment

Bullwalk

http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/n...view=slideshow Some Pic.

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
              This is a new trail, a redesign of the old one(Cake Walk) because ART didn't think it was hard enought.
              WOW! gotta try the new redesigned ' cakewalk'. Glad you guys had a great time. Great pics too!

Comment

Mitch, Mike showed us the by trails and the extra point trails today. So you can make this as hard or easy as you want. that is why it is a great trail.

Comment

Great pictures Curtis! Looks like everyone had a fun time.

Mitch

Comment

Blame it all on me, those 3 trails are fun, how did cakewalk get changed Curtis?
                    Guess we will have to run it again soon.
                    I want to try some snow play first though, got to try out my snow chains

Comment

That looked like a lot of fun. Can't wait to get my rig fixed and try this new trail out.
                      "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Comment

Art he took out some of the easy stuff and added some more diffcult. Also we were talking about trying Heart break ridge in the snow

Comment

Bullwalk

More Pictures http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/n...bums=slideshow

Comment

Heartbreak ridge in the snow will make for a fun run, I am up for trying that

Comment

count me in for heartbreak ridge run .......

Comment

Working...
                              X