Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: saturday 1/3

anybody up for some wheeling fun saturday , maybe checking out the area around bullfrog for some new excitment or run bullfrog if someone knows the way , i'm open to anyplace , 9-10 am start or what ever works for everyone !!

Hey Steve, We're headed up to Trona to run Isham Cyn in the morning, you are welcome to join us.
    [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
    Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
    [/COLOR]

Comment

i was thinking about that but i heard it was kind of far ??

Comment

Steve there is a run at bullfrog tomorrow at 9:30. Mike is leading it and doing Cake Walk.
        IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Originally posted by barney1 View Post
          i was thinking about that but i heard it was kind of far ??
          Ah, yes the beautiful city of Trona! That's up past China Lake. It's probably a three hour drive for you......I've decided to skip -actually given up hope - this weekend as I expect traffic to be miserable as people are returning from their Christmas breaks.

I have been "itchin'" to get some wheelin done during these holidays, but family and things like that have gotten in the way!
          Money pit!

Comment

ha curtis , what time and were is everyone meeting up

Comment

Yeah, it's about three hours from us to Trona. The trail is an 8 mile loop but only 1 mile is the tough stuff.

We will start out from here around 7:30 or 8am and hit the trail around 11am. Depending on what folks want to do, some may stay in Ridgecrest over night and others may come home Saturday night. I will probably come home. If you stay over night, there are lot's of cool things to explore in the area on Sunday.

If you are willing to make the trek, let me know. I'll send you the local meeting info.
              [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
              Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
              [/COLOR]

Comment

Meeting at 247 and camp rock rd, 9:30 and CH. 25. Sorry I should have posted this run better
                Last edited by curtis; 01-02-09, 08:32 PM.
                IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

well i ended up running bullfrog and the added cake walk with mike,curtis,frank and myself of course mike was leading the way as its his own turf this place is awesome and the added places we hit today sure tested your jeep to its limit a couple places you almost feel like your going to go over and running them in reverse are as much fun as forward . thanks again for mike and his time marking the trail..... here some pics !!!
                  [IMG][/IMG]
                  [IMG][/IMG]
                  [IMG][/IMG]
                  [IMG]
                  [/IMG]
                  [IMG][/IMG]
                  [IMG][/IMG]
                  [IMG][/IMG]
                  [IMG][/IMG]
                  [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

I love this run...I'll tell you thaT!!!

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

Ah man! You guys are killing me! I was hoping to get out and wheel sometime during the holiday's but no such luck!
                      I'd really like to try this trail sometime in the near future! Thanx for the pics......
                      Money pit!

Comment

Working...
                      X