Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: Bullfrog, cake walk and boxcanyon trail

8 of us met up at camp rock rd in Lucerne to run the Bullfrog trail, thanks again Mike Koher for putting this trail and the 2 others together.
    Curtis did a very good job of leading the run, also the sinage is much improved , it's a lot easier now to find your way, having Curtis a s a guide made it a lot easier. We had a group of 8 Jeeps, one monster JK, the Great 88 and 6 TJ's made for a very nice wheeling group. The big JK even found some new lines to take we now got a Hunzinger hill. Did I get the name right? The cakewalk trail had some nice tough spots and the boxcanyon trail had some interesting of camber stuff and one wicked turn. All in all a great day guys, definitely worth repeating. Also good driving Mitch way to go

Here is a link to my pictures of today

http://picasaweb.google.com/aartw123...kAndBoxCanyon#

Last edited by aw12345; 12-26-08, 07:08 PM.

pics look great guys Mitch your an animal jeep is looking good
    [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

Art,

Thanks for setting this run up. And thank you Curtis for leading and thanks to Tony for the spotting. This will be a new favorite that will be run often. What a great group to wheel with.

Tony had my back all day! Thanks

Yea that's the trail straight up there

Art on the Jeep "Eater" Fred working in the camera

Brian and family

Art found a nice rock

Mark's JK played tetter/totter for a little bit

Art a little bit twisted

Last edited by Mitch; 12-27-08, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Nice pics and video Mitch

Comment

I got this view of the ground several times. A new view for me!

Mitch

Comment

Great report and pictures. I see Hundy found his way to Bullfrog...COOL!!!

I love that trail....can't wait to run it again.

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

Great report Art, I had a blast wheel'n with everybody today. Awesome pics. Mitch,nice vids. Well Mitch, another black diamond to scatch off your list,you Rock! Hey! and a got a piece of the 'Cake'...walk. Really cool!

Comment

Originally posted by MrBash View Post
                Great report and pictures. I see Hundy found his way to Bullfrog...COOL!!!

I love that trail....can't wait to run it again.
                Shant, Mark gave a new meaning to the 4dr. Should have seen him!
                Do'nt worry we'll be going up again, just when it's not freeeezzing!! burrr.. it was cold in the morning! Nevertheless bitchin time!

Comment

I thought the name of the trail is Bullfrog, not Turtle rock... Good fun.

I think Mitch is a full blown junkie now. Another innocent one corrupted
                  [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                  [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                  http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Hey guys- Michelle and I had a GREAT time today- thanks for letting us hang with ya! Thanks for all the spotting! (I needed it!)

I used up the '10 minute rule' at the new line I am officially naming- "HUNDY PASS"

Art- you were close on the name! LOL!!!

Thanks for the pics and videos- very nice to meet all of you today! Great group of guys, and some really nice rides too!

The Bullfrog trail ROCKS!!! Cant wait to take some of my JK buddies up there. I received alot of rockrash today--- wheels, rockrails-- and used the skidplates multiple times!!! FUN! I have never heard my Jeep creak and crack and snap and pop so much before--- a real workout! LOL

Its prolly a good thing Tomb Raider didnt show today--- I dont think he could make it through HUNDY PASS.

Bash and dirty missed a good one today.

Comment

Looks great. Anyone running this tomorrow (12/27)?
                      Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

Had a great time today.The trail was marked really good great job on that Mark. new trail was allot of fun keep them coming. thanks Curtis for leading.Great meeting Tony,Mark and Brian.Great pics
                        I will get mine over to Art to post.
                        You can make it

Comment

cool pics. Looked like I missed a good one.
                          Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Did anyone take pictures from Box Canyon or Cakewalk?

Mitch

Comment

The first 2 pics are taken near the start of box canyon other than that no pics also those 2 trails are somewhat easier than Bullfrog the part of cake walk we did had 2 tough spots but that was pretty much it.

Last edited by aw12345; 12-27-08, 01:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X