Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: friday cleghorn

what awesome weather today , we meet at the cleghorn exit Fred,Art,Mitch and myself ,plus monsterrubi (zack) stopped by to show off his mods before heading down the road , it was nice having the trail to ourselves the only others we seen were a couple dirt bikes , the trails getting pretty good this place should be a blast in the snow . we got threw the trail in great time since no one had any problems in any of the areas, mitch even got to get his jeep more vertical then planned after practicing on the big rock , he was thinking hammer's next time ....

Steve,

Thank you for a perfect run today! Like mentioned, Barney1 (Steve), Art (aw12345), Fred (flatout), and Mitch (great88) ran Cleghorn today. We had a perfect day with no damage or problems. It reminds me how little I know after listening to these guys talk about fabs and mods that they have done themselves. I was happy to have cruised right thru the "V Notch" with a wheel 4 feet in the air and not having to stop or need a "Gravity Monkey" (sorry Kurt) hanging off the side.

Thanks Zack for stopping by to say HI.

Mitch

Steve (Barney1) checking the new MODS!

great88 trying to get some air like Chuck (dirtman13)

great88 flexin for the camera!

Fred getting twisty uphill

Art climbing uphill

Airing up at Silverwood

A couple of videos (still waiting for a video camera!!!)

Comment

Steve, Barney looks great, nice job!
      IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Thanks guys, that was a fun way ro spend a morning

Comment

Had a great time out on the trail.Nice to meet you Mitch and Zack. Always like to put a face to people
          on this forum.I think what you were saying Mitch about a meet and greet would be grate.You guys always take grate pics. Steve you got Barney looking good we will work on the skid pan.Art get some sleep.
          You can make it

Comment

thanks curtis , missed you today you really need to think about changing jobs .... by the looks of barney flexing i think i'm about my limit, ummmmm whats next , ya i know art and fred terra low kit , thanks for the pics mitch

Comment

Loks like fun, I really wanted to come but the kids had a half day. Should I expect new "pinstripes" on Cleghorn?
              98 TJ 4x4, Auto, Hardtop, 3" ZJ lift, 32x11.5 BFG ATs, Pro Comp 15x8 series 97 wheels.

Comment

Carl,

You said pinstripes like it is a bad thing? Yes it is narrow and tilty in places.

Mitch

Comment

Looks like a great day of wheelin'! I wish I could have joined you instead of working today. Nice pics.
                  [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                  Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                  [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by barney1 View Post
                    plus monsterrubi (zack) stopped by to show off his mods before heading down the road.
                    Hey Zack . . . Does this thing ever see the dirt? I think when I ran Cleghorn a while back you'd stopped by the trailhead and we were drooling over your Jeep . . . but how come we only get to see that beast at the trailhead and not on the trail? :dunno:
                    That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Yeah it does. Ive been busy with the sheriffs academy lately so i always have other stuff going on or that i have to do. I actually went out later friday afternoon. I graduate december 18 so ill have plenty of time to wheel with everyone after then.

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
                        Carl,

You said pinstripes like it is a bad thing? Yes it is narrow and tilty in places.

Mitch
                        I don't mind the occasional stripe, but eventually I want an LJ Rubi and the next buyer might care.

Carl
                        98 TJ 4x4, Auto, Hardtop, 3" ZJ lift, 32x11.5 BFG ATs, Pro Comp 15x8 series 97 wheels.

Comment

O...M...G!
                          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Well it looks very pretty and to each his own Kurt

Comment

Working...
                            X