Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organized Event: Tecate SCORE Baja 1000

Here are a couple of links to to what seems to be a great way to "be there" without the commitment. We used to go every year to the 500 and 1000. But the cartels have made it difficult for us to feel relatively safe anymore unless your with a team and even then... well... Andy McMillin at gun point? F it, not risking it anymore.

Enjoy tomorrow's Race! and Go Robby!!!

http://www.score-international.com/r...1000/2008.aspx

And here's the REAL TIME race video link!

http://www.2008scorebaja1000.com/

Here's the "Weatherman" Link, all day Live radio feed!

http://www.race-dezert.com/

and straight to Robby Off Road.
    http://www.robbygordon.com/cms/publi...index_61.shtml

I miss hanging with a lot of you guys and girls and hope to wheel with you soon!
    Best, Max7 :cocktail:
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Too bad that things have gotten nasty enough to keep YOU away from the race! Hard to believe...

Regardless,... if you are supporting Robby Gordan, I hope that he wins!

Hope to see you on the the trails (or your trail) soon.
    [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
    Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
    [/COLOR]

Comment

wow this is awesome! ill definitely be on here in the morning....wait it is the morning
      [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

I'm hoping for an overall by Larry Roessler with his new ride on Norman Motorsports.

Comment

Great links Max. Times sure have change down there. The Baja and the San Felipe 250 where two of my favorites races. If anyone has not been to s SCORE race I recommend you go to one. There are insane.
          Check out .

Comment

Originally posted by TJ Clay View Post
            I'm hoping for an overall by Larry Roessler with his new ride on Norman Motorsports.
            Larry is a nice guy and a talented driver I hung out with him after the Terrible II Vegas race couple years back. Good luck to him as well!
            "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

anyone else watching this. videos are awesome.
              Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Dude you may get your wish!

Update 7:18pm - RM 435 - Race leaders are beyond the half way mark. With only one leader change today, each team has been precise in there action behind the wheel and in the pits. Roger Norman/Larry Roeseler continue to lead while BJ Baldwin sits in second waiting for his chance to strike. This set-up is lining up real siimilar to the Baja 500, where BJ diced back and forth with Mark Post/Rob MaCachren duo. BJ Baldwin later claimed the victory.

#8 Roger Norman
                #97 BJ Baldwin
                #33 Chad Ragland
                #39 Ron Whitten/Garron Cadiente
                #1 Mark Post/Rob MacCachren

Best, Max77

Comment

i think larry just turned the car over to norman to finish. Roger not as fast or as smooth as larry. Hope he can hold off B J Baldwin, he's right on his ass! Maybe Larry will stay drive till the finish, but it's Rogers truck not to mention his money

Comment

sounds like they won
                    Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Congrats!

Congrats to Roger Norman/ Larry Roeseler!
                      Also congrats to Steve Hengeveld For a Sixth Place finish, who joined MJR on a Rattle Snake Canyon run recently.

Update 4:35am -
                      Top SCORE Trophy Truck Finishers:

1. Roger Norman/ Larry Roeseler
                      2. BJ Baldwin
                      3. Chad Ragland/ Larry Ragland
                      4. Mark Post/ Rob MacCachren
                      5. Justin Lofton/ Bob Lofton
                      6. Dan Friedken/ Steve Hengeveld
                      7. Robbie Pierce/ Mike Julson
                      8. Ron Whitton
                      9. Bobby Baldwin
                      10. Damen Jeffries
                      11. Jason McNeil
                      12. Cameron Steele

Nascar Driver and Off-Road Phenom, Robby Gordon blows motor in the #77 Trophy Truck ending a long race day filled with twists and rolls. Gordon flipped his Chevy Silverado at mile eight, just outside Ensenada. Gordon’s crew was able to repair the truck but the driver was well off the leading pace.

The course will remain open until 7:21 p.m. on Saturday as nearly 150 racers are excepted to finish within the 31-hour time limit in the elapsed-time race.
                      More news can be found at http://www.dirtnewz.com/events-08/baja1000/index.shtml
                      or http://www.score-international.com/r...px#results_tab

Over, Max7

Comment

E-ticket in Pistol Pete's ride last year.

http://www.pirate4x4.com/tv/6.php
                        17 mins.

Comment

coo vid max. thx
                          Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Working...
                          X