Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: this friday 11/21

well i got barney back together so he's ready to rock & roll again anyone up for some trails this friday since i can not wait until the weekend to see how it goes ??

Might be up in big bear for some trail repair business
    Maybe do a late afternoon or early night run there?

Comment

Art what trails you working on ??

Comment

where do you want to go. easy or harder. i like to shake down on cleghorn alot of flex and close by if you have trouble
        You can make it

Comment

i'm open to any trail , cleghorn is fine to check out the new springs ......

Comment

I'd love to do Cleghorn, what time on Fri?
            98 TJ 4x4, Auto, Hardtop, 3" ZJ lift, 32x11.5 BFG ATs, Pro Comp 15x8 series 97 wheels.

Comment

how about 10am meet at the cleghorn exit ....or what ever time works for the others

Comment

Steve,

I'll see you guys at 10:00am @ Cleghorn and the 15 Fwy. This will be a perfect warm for Saturday.

Mitch

Comment

I will be there at 10. If every thing works good we can set up something for sat or sun maybe rub on some rocks
                  You can make it

Comment

ha fred maybe pumkin eater saturday !!!

Comment

Saturday is already tied up with a Crawler Clinic at the Buttes.
                      Hopefully great88 is in one piece and still running by Sunday!!!

Mitch

Comment

Hey I'am up for saturday or sunday. My remodel is allmost done so I'am allowded to go out play again.
                        IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Steve you could try to hook up with Thombraider in
                          Calico, he wants to do the Doran Gate keeper is a good challenge to try out your new armor. That thing is a very nice challenge

Comment

ha art , thats the plan once i check out the repairs friday , then pumkin eater and calico ....you in ??

Comment

For Saturday I will be in Big Bear all day to help work on the MJR assigned trail. Wanna do a night run on Big bear? Would love to do pumkin eater, but not this Saturday kinda busy

Comment

Working...
                              X