Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Lake Havasu /Parker Az

Lake Havasu area Thanksgiving week. Buckskin Mtn. trail to the Desert Bar, then a side trip to see the Launch Pad on Presidents Choice trail. Cattail cove trail with numerous side washes to explore. Swansea Ghost town and Vampire Mine. Trails are moderate, with optional difficult side trips. Anyone interested? Post up and I will PM you with details. I travel with kids and make lots of stops. Mat

Wish I could. We're in that area Spring Break / early summer but on the water. One of these days I'll get the Jeep out there. We usually stay at Riverland, Cali side of Parker, well Earp to be exact.

Kids are cool, B&T TJ

Comment

I will be there Wednesday the 26 till the 30th with the family. We will be on the California side right next to Emerald Cove(Parker strip). Maybe we can hook up one day,I would like to check out Presidents choice,we're defiantly doing the Nellie E. Saloon:cocktail:, and probably do the Copper Basin reservoir. Shoot me the PM
      How many little drips are in a quart?

Comment

Have fun at the Desert Bar. We just married off a good freind of mine over there.
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
          We just married off a good freind of mine over there.
          I'm sorry. That just made laugh out loud really hard.

Comment

Ediot, PM sent. Let's do a run!

Comment

Blk & Tan,,I've been boating there for years, but recently learned about all the jeep trails out there. You should make a winter trip out there to go jeeping/exploring. Mat

Comment

Working...
              X