Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Bronco Peak/Sidewinder

Well I have two other Jeeps that will be driving up with me to do Bronco Peak and Sidewinder. Only catch.... were meeting at the four corners at 7pm. Yup, its going to be a night run! Should make for an interesting trail ride. Depending on how we are doing, we will try and do both trails. We will be starting from the bottom of Bronco and make our way up the mountain, then head over to Sidewinder after, depending on how we feel.

I rate this difficult bc the trail is tough, and at night it will be a little more tricky. Rock lights would help a lot.

most of you guys know this trail.

Let me know if you are interested
    [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Too bad ya couldn't make it out. Sorry to hear about the Jeep.

Comment

thanks, I ended up not being able to make it out for this run. I still cant get my ignition to work. pretty bummed out
      [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
      X