Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: Another day in Anza-Borrego!

Got out of town early on saturday for a quick run through Anza Borrego and Ocotillo Wells. I hit up the pumpkin patch, seventeen palms, historic Truckaven Trail and Coyote Canyon. The weather wasn't too bad either, maybe 91 at the most. Other than a few jack rabbits and a pack of coyotes, I pretty much had the whole desert to myself until the end of the run.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m5nnr3Ov5g

There's some great photos there. Looks a lot my home land (West Texas). Thanks for sharin.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Great pics. Anza is an awesome place to visit. So much to see.
      Check out .

Comment

John,

Thanks for sharing the photo's. Haven't been to Borrego in years. Brings back the memories! Gotta get back one of these days.

Mitch

Comment

Wrangler...

Barb and I haven't been back to Borrego since the first BorregoFest. We'll have to come back down, we've been really busy with the Big Bear Adopt-a-Trail stuff and my retirement coming up. Hope to see you down there in the near future.
          [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
          Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
            Wrangler...

Barb and I haven't been back to Borrego since the first BorregoFest. We'll have to come back down, we've been really busy with the Big Bear Adopt-a-Trail stuff and my retirement coming up. Hope to see you down there in the near future.
            Sounds good. Whenever ya plan on heading down, post up and we'll make a day or two of it.

Comment

Working...
            X