Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organized Event: Barstow Poker Run

Once again it's time for the Barstow Poker Run. This is great event for a good cause. Toys for Tots and Hi Desert Charities.
    http://www.barstowpokerrun.com/index%20menu.html
    Check out .

should be able to make this one so save me a spot and send me some grid cords
    [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

Scott, If you go let me know. We are making shirts this year and I'll get some for you and the family. Where going to do a night run on Pumpkin Eater.
      Check out .

Comment

i know ill be there whith chloe my last day of rotation will be 24 so im good amy might not beable to come out till sunday

Comment

Is this the toys for tots fund raiser out by slash X

Comment

Originally posted by hondatom View Post
            Is this the toys for tots fund raiser out by slash X
            That is correct.
            Check out .

Comment

Lasts time we went, we spent so much time playing on the side trails that checkpoint 4 and 5 were closed when we got there LOL
              An armed society is a polite society. Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

I will be there all weekend riding my honda, and the wife will be in the rhino. Maybe I can get my son to take the jeep out there. What channel will you guys be on? I would enjoy meeting some more MJR peeps. Perhaps we can share a couple of pichers at slash X..... just a thought.

Comment

I will be there all weekend riding my honda, and the wife will be in the rhino. Maybe I can get my son to take the jeep out there. What channel will you guys be on? I would enjoy meeting some more MJR peeps. Perhaps we can share a couple of pichers at slash X..... just a thought.
                  Sorry Tom,
                  No one here at MJR drinks... HAhahahahahahahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahah ahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
                  Sorry, lost control there...
                  [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                  [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                  http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                    Sorry Tom,
                    No one here at MJR drinks... HAhahahahahahahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahah ahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
                    ive never seen any drinking :hide::hide:

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                      Sorry Tom,
                      No one here at MJR drinks...
                      Fixed it for ya.
                      [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                      Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Tom,
                        [COLOR=black]We camp just off the road near the second power pole past the staging area. You’re more then welcome to come by. Were going to do a night run probably Friday and Saturday night. There are a couple of nice trails north east of camp. Friday afternoon we might be heading over to the Indian pictographs.[/COLOR]
                        Check out .

Comment

I'll look for you out there, though it appears that I will be jeep free this weekend.
                          It turns out that we will have a group of about ten RV's and about 30 people. it seems most of the people I ride with had the same idea. I guess we will be the loud crazy people in slash X. we oughta blend right in.

Comment

I'm bringing the Jeep and the bike. Camp will be small. First time in in 6 years.
                            Check out .

Comment

hey chuck im gonna bring chloes bike and before you head out just shoot me a email where your gonna be

Comment

Working...
                              X