Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Last Minute Cleghorn Run

A couple of us are running Cleghorn tomorrow. Need a get away from all the crap happening and re-gather ourselves. No better way to do that then a Jeep run up in the beautiful SBNF? If your interest we will be meeting at the trail head at 9am and leaving about 9:15am.

Channel 4
    Check out .

OK,

Now that this is OK and approved, I'll be there at 9:00am ready to go. V-Notch without help this time! And of course there will be the manditory stop at Silverwood Sushi!!!!!! (Kurt??, Mike??) do I have your attention? Tu queres pescado crudos con mucho cervesa's frio???

Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
      OK,
      And of course there will be the manditory stop at Silverwood Sushi!!!!!! Tu queres pescado crudos con mucho cervesa's frio???

Mitch

Isn't sushi Japanese??? Shouldn't that be something more like: Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto, Mata ah-oo hima de Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto,Himitsu wo shiri tai:dunno:
      That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Mr Joe Schmo,

You are correct! But Mr Kurt and Mr Green have a little on going conversation in spanish here and there so it's like the "Inside Joke".

Domo arigato, Joe-san.

Mitch

Comment

Yo comprendo . . . todo es bueno. ¿Pero con qué frecuencia consigue usted utilizar la letra de Mr. Roboto?! Yo no podría resistir.

Hasta Luego Senior Mitch
          Last edited by Schmo; 10-10-08, 06:33 PM.
          That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

unfortunately i have to work have fun guys
            [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

Scott,

you work too many weekends! I have another toy for your YJ project. A "Oversize Tire" bolt on carrier from Olympic, that bolts to the tailgate. And you'd be proud, I can barely get 4 fingers into my exhaust. I'm catching (smashing) up!

Schmo, I watched the STYX concert DVD just a couple of nights ago, and yes "Mr Robato" is there!

Domo,

Michi-san

Comment

hey somoen has to train the soldiers for war lol
                [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

Scott,

"Hey somoen" ? Like I said, you are working too much. Miss you on the trail.

Mitch

Comment

Working...
                  X