Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ray, and Steve mext Saturday works fine for me to go play on achy breaky and Pumlin eater, really like wheeling with you guys , will find another area to play this saturday. Unless some other folks want to go play in the desert

Comment

well i guess im up for next weekend what time do you think
      :gun:im a outlaw baby:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by Axkick View Post
        I would love to go.. BUT I will be on a run in BB..the invite is open to all... going to do heartbreak ridge and more on sat and then stay the night up there. Some will be doing more trails on sunday and others just coming home.
        SO where is the end of trail, knock the dust out of the throat, have a cold beer gonna be? I'll be on Holcomb most of the day as far as I know, but if we get done in time I may run over to Heartbreak and meet up with ya'all.
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Thats a good question....lol..
          I know a few of us are staying at the robinhood resort, so im sure we will be in town somewhere...
          2005 Unlimited - 4.5 RE superflex - Rancho 9000's - 35 x 12.50 x 15 Geolanders - Riverside, Ca.

Comment

Hi Ray, I am not to much into early birding, we will see what time is good for Steve also See if we can put something together some where around 11 or noon is more up my alley. What do you think?

Comment

Since a couple of us have decided to head out to Stoddard valley next Saturday, 2 of us will head out to the east side of hwy 38 to maybe do some trail running overthere. The thinking is rattlesnake canyon and a black diamond trail that is supposed be in its vicinity. Curtis are you up for some playtime in your backyard? We were thinking about starting from Victorville around 11 am

Comment

I would love to. But I have been doing a major remodel on my house. So This weekend I still have to stay home. BUT next weekend I need to get out!
                IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Working...
                X