Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice pics Ryan

Comment

did anyone figure out the name of the trail just southwest of backdoor that went up and over the mounbtain to the trail leading to backdoor

Comment

Yup quite a weekend...

My Friday started with a broken main spring on the trailer. THEN the Jeep caught on fire. THEN I broke a hub. THEN I broke the rear gears. In the middle of all this, I got stung by a fricken BEE. It just wasn't my day. I had a good time anyway.
        '96 XJ, HP D30 front, XJ D44 rear, Lockright/E-Locker, 4.56's, Cobra CB, 33" Pro Comp xTreme MT's, SYE, Smittybilt XRC10 winch with Synth Rope, mutt lift.

Comment

Originally posted by peteyg View Post
          Yup quite a weekend...

My Friday started with a broken main spring on the trailer. THEN the Jeep caught on fire. THEN I broke a hub. THEN I broke the rear gears. In the middle of all this, I got stung by a fricken BEE. It just wasn't my day. I had a good time anyway.
          even if I didn't know you were in JV, I would have known you were in JV... Definitely good times.
          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

That looks awesome!

I look forward to running that area the next time out...maybe in November?
            Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
            Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
            HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

Sure why not, I am looking to either make or buy some aluminum crusher corners for my little darling to keep from getting damaged to badly

Comment

Working...
              X