Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: saturday run

anybody up for a run tomorrow morning (saturday) , any trail is fine with me .....

I'm game. You got anything in mind? I'd be coming from palmdale but I'm up for about anything.
    Rough men stand ready to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

Comment

i'm open for anything lets see who's up for saturday then decide later tonight , like to start around 9-10am

Comment

Anyone want to go up the hill to Big Bear?

Comment

Well you Steve you know I am always up for some fun. Either Big bear or Johnson valley. since we were thinking about doing some exploring there. What do you think? That or the trail from 38 and see if we can find a trail that goes from there to bigbear and from bigbear we could try white mountain or run goldmaountain in between

Comment

art , sounds good to me you lead the way what time and where does everyone want to meet ??

Comment

how about head up the 38 and take the trail curtis lead us threw but in reverse on the way up ,i think it was 2n93 by barton flats then hit white mountain or others .....is that to far for you bustanin1022

Comment

sounds good to me. what time and where are we gonna meet. i've never been in that area

Comment

how about 9:00am at the rangers station at the bottom of big bear on hwy 38 ......

Comment

or we can hit johnson valley if anyone knows there way around there , meet up at the 15 and bear valley rd 9:00am

Comment

15 and bear valley rd 0900. I'll be there

Comment

I guess bearvalley rd and the 15 it is or?
                        We ought to figure this out somewhere tonight.
                        Still Joyhson valley just to sniff around ought to be fun. Big bear we have been there done that, still fun though.

Comment

have you guys decided on where you are going yet ? getting interested.

Comment

15 and bear valley rd 9:00am the first gas station on the right going east on bear valley , i'm there

Comment

Originally posted by FRMNJJ View Post
                              have you guys decided on where you are going yet ? getting interested.
                              Bumper Cowboy, Wazzz Apppp? Damn it's been too long. Wheeled with Jesse a while back; we need to get toghether again.
                              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                              X