Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: Dishpan and John Bull

Today, Shant, Steve, Beau, Fred, Clay and me ran Dishpan springs and John Bull. Was kinda warm and definitely dusty but all in all made for a great afternoon on the trail. Shant had a wonderfull time finding big rocks to get stuck on and playing gopher.
    Never ran John Bull west to east definitely makes it more fun, we all had a blast got to do some winching and tugging and straightend a bent tierod other than that it was smooth sailing. Thanks guys for a fun day

Here is a link to the pictures I made
    http://public.fotki.com/waagnl/dishpan-and-john-bull/

Great pictures. How long does it take to get from dishpan to johnbull?
    <><
    4x4him.org

Comment

thanks guys had a blast , cool pics art like the one using a jack on the tie rod , sure was a lot of pics of bash on the waterfall i wonder what all the excitment was about ....... another great day we had all the trails to ourself i think it only took us 1 1/2 hours to go threw john bull

Comment

i think it was 30-40 minutes running 3N16 over to JB , bash said it was 18 miles ....

Comment

I had a good time . Now I have too replace the tie rod for somthing a little stronger.

Comment

I had an absolute blast on John Bull riding it from west to east. The beginning parts were really fun. Dishpan Springs was also a great run. Thanks to all who showed up and helped me through my "oops, I'm stuck" moments.

Here's a little video of my two days off on Wednesday and Thursday. We rode on Wednesday and Wheeled on Thursday.

Enjoy!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op8unZZLAz4

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

cool video !!

Comment

Nice video Shant, anybody else make some pictures?

Comment

Another over the top outing.Mr Bash you gave a new meaning to trail rated.I got some good pic's on the rocks.just got to figure out how to post them.
                  You can make it

Comment

Hi Fred the easiet one to let you post pictures is www.fotki.com on the right side is has a box where you can upload pictures from your computer or e mail them to me waagnl@aol.com and I'll post them for you

Comment

some more pictures

Thanks Fred, nice pictures

Comment

Working...
                      X