Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: wheelin -n-shootin ( feeler)

any body up for some shootin and wheelin im open for ideas maybe akey breakey and a little shootin out there
    :gun:im a outlaw baby:gun:

grrr. I bought a launcher and 2 cases of clays and still have not used them. Dunno if I can go this weekend.
    Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

I would like too go shooting where is akey breakey again. What kind of shooting are you planning? Is there a long range over 100 yards in the area or is it just for shotguns? One more question is it legal to shoot in that area?

Comment

i believe its legal there does any one know

Comment

Wheelin...???

Originally posted by cbrazor1 View Post
          i believe its legal there does any one know
          I always like shooting my ol' scatter gun.
          By the way (this thread might really be off topic) no solid projectile by law here in San Berdoo County There is a few good places here in the high desert for shootin and doing a bit of wheeling too. If interested in putting something together PM me. Besides,.. I need to try out new mods with my Remington 870 ..Matt
          "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

you guys have apparently never hung around with cbrazor. he likes to use gas and ziploc bags for fun. I still havent grown my eyebrows back from last time. thank god for sharpies
            Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

"No solid projectile by law here in San Berdoo County " does that mean I cant bring my buddys banned armalite ar50 .50 cal. Its so big(~5 feet long) and heavy (47#"s)the barrel would have too stick out my jeep somewhere. I know I could mount it on top like a turret. LOL That would go over good with the local police.

Comment

If your are taking about Ackey Breaky in Stoddard Valley, then no there is no shooting allowed unless you are hunting. If you are hunting it is shotgun only.

From the BLM website

http://www.blm.gov/ca/st/en/fo/barstow/stoddard.html

SHOOTING IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE STODDARD VALLEY OFF-HIGHWAY VEHICLE AREA (except for shotguns during hunting season).

Comment

Here is a Shotgun area only map of the Barstow Field office

http://www.blm.gov/pgdata/etc/medial...narea_8x11.pdf

Comment

Most all the shooting out in the desert is restriced to shotguns only, its a shame but thats the way it is for a regular shooting fix West end gun club is nice.
                    2 years ago I was nailing the shilouettes on the hill a 100 yards out with my revolver that was quite a thrill

Comment

well if anyone knows of a good shootin range post up, im open for sugestion,or shot guns are fine, aint there a shooting range in lucerne

Comment

I usually go to the inland fish and game shooting range. They are really strict(cant load more than 5 rounds and no rapid fire) but it a nice place to shoot. Covered benches and i think a place too eat( I am not 100%sure about that)I dont think they have a skeet range any more either. The san gabriel gun club is nice also. Then there rahages in corone chino area. Me and my buddy used to go to hodges road off to the left if your going to vegas. We went way back and took the .50 out ther once. I am pretty sure its not allowed anymore. Someone told me there is a shooting range in big bear but not sure where.

Comment

I think you migt want to keep your clay pigeon shooting fun in the range. it is a bitch to find all of those pieces to bring back off of the trail.
                          >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                          ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                            Most all the shooting out in the desert is restriced to shotguns only, its a shame but thats the way it is for a regular shooting fix West end gun club is nice.
                            2 years ago I was nailing the shilouettes on the hill a 100 yards out with my revolver that was quite a thrill
                            That's some nice shooting, with my handgun at 100 yrds it would have to be a silhouette of a moose.

Comment

rick with that pistol you own wont shoot 10 feet away.

I found the pic of you and your gun

Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Working...
                              X