Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organized Event: ProRock Series Finals 9/20-21 Cougar Buttes

The ProRock Superlift series finals are Saturday and Sunday September 20-21 in Cougar Buttes.
    Admission is $10 per person...kids are free

The link their site for more info is:
    http://sportsintherough.com/

This sounds like fun. Is it worth going there and check out DJ?
    Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

I really enjoyed it last year, and will be back with my kids one of the two days. They also had RC rock crawlers competing, which were very entertaining. Cool event.

Comment

cool was looking at their website. looks like I will be there. Which day is better to show up on?

cool pic I found
        Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Sunday would be better because they will have scores from Saturday and know how many points they have to have in order to place and take the title.

It is definitely worth coming out to watch!!

I will be there volunteering to help with recovery! Woohoo!!

Comment

Josh,

The competition is fun to watch and once you are there the area is full of great stuff to play on. The "Cougar Buttes" area is several square miles in size and the competition area is compact and easy to watch the several different courses. You can actually pretend you are a crawler. Ha Ha Ha!!!! Or even like me, just a wanna a be POSER!

Mitch

Comment

sunday is better ,will be there then, doing KOPL on sat will be with #35 on Sunday

Comment

I am a big time poser.

Are you guys taking your jeeps to play with as well. I was gonna take my truck. I didnt wanna risk parking it somewhere and come back with missing parts. Not thay anyone would wanna take them.
                Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

I wouldn't go without my Jeep!! All the events I have gone to, no one ever messes with your rig...there are too many people around to know if the owner is nearby or not. It's fun to have my Jeep out there to go wheeling afterwards. You can't go on any of the courses, but there is plenty of other places to wheel.

Comment

Josh,

Are you still planning to head out on Sunday morning? I'll be there in the AM. My friend Dave (flatpoint) will be camping in the West Ord's near some mines that we've explored, so if you want to check that out on the way to Cougar Burres let me know.

Mitch

Comment

Yeah am still planning on going. Gotta pick up a friend from out of town. Gonna figure out the details. But looks like fun.
                      Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Josh,

I'll look for you at the event. Latest plan is breakfast at Heperia airport at 8:30am.

Mitch

Comment

Mitch

We be there around 9:00. Gotta pick up a friend at bass pro shop then leave from there. I will be taking my POS.
                          Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Where exactly is this located?

Scott

Comment

click on the link and then go to sept. cougar buttes and will show a little map.
                              Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Working...
                              X