Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: Cleghorn roundtrip

Steve, Fred, Ray and I ran Cleghorn rd today on both directions, Was a load of fun except for Steve ( Barney1) Hebroke a shockmout and later on lost his rear spring while scaling one of the ledges on a climb. After we stuck the spring back in and strapped it down he opted to drive the fire road to the highway and head home, Fred and me finished the trail a good 6 hours of trail fun. At the rate its getting torn up it really is becoming a fun trail with some nice challenges

http://public.fotki.com/waagnl/cleghorn-night-run/

Last edited by aw12345; 09-14-08, 02:00 AM.

I wish I could of gone but I didnt even go to that jeep miller trail run because I think im coming down with a cold or somthing.Funny thing about I am feeling better and I am going to finish installing the gas tank skid you gave me. I cut 2"s out of it in the rear.Thanks again.

Comment

ha guys made it home limping with no rear shock and sway bar discounted with the spring in place ..... still had a great time Art is right the trails getting better and better, sure would i liked to run it all the way in reverse with you guys , gives me a reason for another trail run !!!! thanks for pics Art and finding that spring laying out there in the dark .

Comment

You are both very welcome and we can always do this again its in our backyard afterall. We were done at about 10.30 so even with our stops it takes about 6.5 hours not bad for a nice afternoon /evening of wheeling, Maybe time to start thinking about running John Bull in the dark also

Comment

had a great time , the trail was fun had a blast it was nice meeting everyone thanks for letting me tag along
          :gun:im a outlaw baby:gun:

Comment

What to say got to have an outlaw on the trail every now and then right? Was good running with you Ray is cool to see a YJ do that well

Comment

Good to hear you made it home alright Steve. Get Barney fixed and we will do it again.It was good
              meeting you Ray hope you join us again.Great pic's
              Art and good report you were right about the night
              smoothing out the trail.Whats next?
              You can make it

Comment

Well John Bull and the other one under the stars will make a nice smotth ride

Comment

Hey art how did your new currie add on work for you? btw you should see the tank skid you gave me now its about 1 3/4inches shorter than a stock 2004 tank skid.
                  Last edited by Jeeperator; 09-15-08, 03:41 AM.

Comment

Hi Beau. The sway bar helps the body swaying side to side quite a bit doesn't seem to hurt flex so I am quite happy with it. I am glad the tank skid worked out well

Comment

No Invitiation huh? What's going on here? You guys are having toooooo much fun without me!!!

Glad to see you had a good time. Hey Steve, maybe you should trade that TJ in for a JK???

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

Well it was posted Shant all you had to do was show up, I guess the open road and the bike where calling

Comment

Working...
                        X