Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Miller jeep trail on sunday

We are doing a run with with the gazuuks suzuki samauri club. I have a couple of buddies in that club and I am inviting anyone that wants to come. We are meeting at 6.00 am at the mcdonalds off the 210 freeway and irwindale ave. Anyone that is from that direction meet us at the flying j on the frazier park exit between 8-8:30 am. I dont know how much the trail has changed in the 1 1/2 years since I have been there. I did it with a limited slip in the rear and open diff up front. Its a pretty long trail so bring a lunch and plan for an all day run. So far Me and flatout(fred) are going and anyone is welcome to come. Believe it or not doing this trail made me want too buy a jeep after taking a ride in my buddies 4cyl jeep with 2" lift on 32" tires.
    Last edited by Jeeperator; 09-12-08, 07:19 AM.

man beau too bad i'm running cleghorn saturday i would of joined you guys i used to have a zuk and wouldn't mind seeing what people are doing to them nowadays its been years since mind , if i did join in for sat & sun runs the wife will surely hide the keys to barney1 !!!

Comment

Yea I thought about doing the cleghorn with you guys on sat but I have a soccer game to go too.

Comment

I ran that trail a couple of months ago...I have a tj on 33's with open diffs & had no problem so ya'll should do just fine. damn wish I could go with ya.
        That thing has more knocks & ping's than Forest Gump playing ping pong:tongue:

Comment

I may join you guys on this but wont know until Saturday.
          Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Originally posted by Tomb Raider 940 View Post
            I may join you guys on this but wont know until Saturday.
            You going too have your jeep ready too go or are you allready finished with the tank rasing project?

Comment

yeah is finished but need to cover it.
              Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Bad news, I am not going too go I came down with a cold and need too rest sorry guys.

Comment

Working...
                X