Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: BB Saturday Heartbreak ridge and more

First of Steve, Curtis, Bo and Fred thanks for a great day on the trail it was murder getting up that early but I survived and it was well worth it, just plain had a ball. Heartbreak ridge looks worse in daylight then at night, Looked much easier in the dark. After all that fun a big thanks to Curtis for leading us all around the area and showing us the last 2 trails we ran, the last one was a great mix of John Bull, Goldmountain and Cleghorn road combined. Was a long day on the trail but a day very well spend
    Last edited by aw12345; 09-07-08, 11:25 PM.

Art,

Nice photo's. I'll be leaving for the Sunday Heartbreak in an hour. Hope you guys had a blast.

Mitch

Comment

great day guys awesome group to run with and extra thanks for curtis for racing us threw those trails hehehe ........ art thanks for the pics !

Comment

Originally posted by barney1 View Post
        great day guys awesome group to run with and extra thanks for curtis for racing us threw those trails hehehe ........ art thanks for the pics !
        I am ready for the baja 500 now J/K lol. I tried leading exploring som trails and ran us into a quad trail. Curtis did an excelllent job and showed us a few extras Thanks. I will post pics in a few.
        Steve on a pontiac

This is a group photo (less me of course) on (top secret) mountain ( not sure if I can tell you where)

I dont think fred ever "OWNED!!!" a pontiac. lol

Great view fron the "Top secret" spot.

I thought I had more pics of aw12345 jeep and more scenic pics but I must not of pressed the button hard enough.That sucks! We all had a discussion about Trails allthough awesome trails Theres alot more trails than John bull and Gold mountian up there just got to do a little exploring. Like Fred said one of funnest runs ever!
        Last edited by Jeeperator; 09-07-08, 02:39 PM.

Comment

This was one off my best runs. Just to much fun.Thanks Curtis for leading the way.This was a great group
          You can make it

Comment

Hey, it was great day and a great group of guys! Lets do it again!
            IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

You better believe it Curtis, I hate waking up early but for this much fun I will gladly make an exception. Great trails, great time, for all this fun I orderd a curry antirock last night to stop some of the side to side rolling on the trail. Will lessen some of the abuse on my body for those long trail rides:shades:.
              But yes when ever you are ready on the weekends, I am no questions asked

Comment

Working...
              X