Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Miller Jeep Trail Tuesay September 2nd

I'm headed Dove hunting on September first (opening season) and will be headed back home from Wasco on Tuesay morning. I would like to run Miller Jeep trail.
    Meeting time is 11:00am at the Pilot Gas Station on Frazier Mountain Road.
    Let's Wheel!!!!

Date: September 2nd
    Trail: Lockwood Creek Trail and Miller Jeep Trail
    Duration: 3 - 4 Hours
    Difficulty: Difficult (Black Diamond)
    Trail Description: Steep rocky climbs and breathtaking views.
    Meeting Spot: Pilot Gas Station
    Meeting Time: 11:00am

I'm headed over to hunting camp on Agust 31st so I'll be checking the forum until that morning. After August 31st I won't have access to a computer so I'll be at the Pilot Gas station at 11:00am on Tuesday morning.

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

What????? No one wanna wheel on a Tuesday?

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

I might wander out that way, its my vacation week so by tuesday I might actually be able to get butt up and a somewhat early time

Comment

Well MrBash, I will be in vegas on tuesday for work so I won't be able to join in on the fun. But I will do my best to limit out on doves on monday. Best of luck on your hunt and I look forward to hearing how the wheeling goes.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBash View Post
          What????? No one wanna wheel on a Tuesday?
          I think we all WANT to wheel on a Tuesday, it's that whole work thing that stands in the way.
          That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
            I think we all WANT to wheel on a Tuesday, it's that whole work thing that stands in the way.
            ha ha sucker. I have the whole week off.
            Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Same here all week of and time to fill it in with some wheeling trips

Comment

I dont know until next Tuesday comes if I go or not. But will let you know then.
                Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                  Same here all week of and time to fill it in with some wheeling trips
                  I have all week off. If you wanna camp out there the night before and run Piru creek as a night run?

Would be fun.
                  Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

NOTHING black Diamond about the Miller Lockwood trail this season so far...Rock on guys..Piece of cake

Comment

Yellow Jacket (the left side if you start at Lockwood) has a couple of fun obsticles.
                      That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubiconcruiser View Post
                        NOTHING black Diamond about the Miller Lockwood trail this season so far...Rock on guys..Piece of cake
                        You got that right. I did the trail today for the first time this season. Its almost like a team went through with shovels and filled in all of the more difficult spots with dirt....no kidding. A stock Jeep would have made it in previous years, but now it might not even hit anything!

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
                        Yellow Jacket (the left side if you start at Lockwood) has a couple of fun obsticles.
                        That's what I've heard too. Everytime I pass that trail I consider going down it.
                        92 YJ, 35s, Atlas 4 speed 10:1, 4.88s SYE, RE 4.5 XD, 2' BL, D44s, Alloys shafts, Lockers, Snorkel, skid plates, roll cage, winch

Comment

so who is going?
                          Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

well if anyone is going I will meet you guys at the creek benches. I wanna come down and go up miller
                            Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Awesome day of wheeling with you guys.
                              Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Working...
                              X