Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody up for an afternoon and or evening run sometime next weeki?

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Anybody up for an afternoon and or evening run sometime next weeki?

Anybody up for a afternoon or evening run any day next week? I got the week of and plan on running local trails. I am up for Silverwood, lake arrowhead, bigbear or calico. any time after 1 pm works for me

Art

I have off next week. I am up for Big Bear. Never been. I wanna run dishpan and John Bull. Probably camp up there and then head home next morning.
    Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Well any time after 1 pm I'll happily meet up with you. At the trail head discovery centre or wherever.
      You name it

Art

Comment

hey josh im going to big bear next weekend were camping up there going to run john bull gold mountain dish pan let me

know if your heading up we can meet up
        :gun:im a outlaw baby:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by cbrazor1 View Post
          hey josh im going to big bear next weekend were camping up there going to run john bull gold mountain dish pan let me

know if your heading up we can meet up
          OK. Next weekend I was gonna do Calico. But during the week I have off.
          Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Art,

I'm down till Monday of Labor Day Weekend. New Tube fenders and a Nth Degree Tummy Tuck with primer and paint and install will tie me up for at least a week. Let me know if you plan a later date. I'm ready for afternoon to night runs in Arrowhead or Big Bear areas.

Mitch

Comment

Well Mitch my vacation runs from this coming saturday till Monday the 8th of September I am sure we can meet up for some wheeling before that

Comment

I up for an afternoon sometime the week the 1st,

Comment

Cool lets put a couple of runs together

Comment

Mitch or anybody else how does an afternoon/evening run for heartbreak ridge and or Johnbull sound for today Thursday we can meet somewhere near bigbear or baldwin lake any ideas?

I ran 2n17x today and cleghorn backwards had a ball
                    The steep climb on 2n17x I tackled in may this time around I need a bit of help the last hole before the top was just to dug up, finally got some use out of the winch pulled er up in a jiff

here are a couple of pics

http://4bangerjp.com/forums/index.php?topic=5235.0

Comment

Can't make it today, maybe next time.
                      Last edited by TJ Clay; 09-04-08, 06:28 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Art,

We worked late last night on the Nth Tummy Tucker and I can't swing another late one tonite. Next week would fit better with more notice. I would prefer John Bull during the daylight hours for my first time on that trail. But Rattlesnake Canyon would make a great night run or Jacoby Canyon.

I am planning to run Heartbreak Ridge on Sunday the 7th if interested.

Mitch
                        Last edited by Mitch; 09-04-08, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
                          Art,

We worked late last night on the Nth Tummy Tucker and I can't swing another late one tonite. Next week would fit better with more notice. I would prefer John Bull during the daylight hours for my first time on that trail. But Rattlesnake Canyon would make a great night run or Jacoby Canyon.

I am planning to run Heartbreak Ridge on Sunday the 7th if interested.

Mitch
                          John bull a piece of cake with your Jeep.

I have a u joint to change out today or else I would join you guys. I wanna try that rattlesnake run.
                          Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

I am still of next monday afternoon, how is that? You should have no problem with John bull Mitch, your Jeep is turning into an awesome machine. We could either stat with goldmountain for warm up or run heartbreak ridge first or last whatever you like best.
                            It's good to run John bull during the week not a soul out there to bother you or if you want climb the waterfall on dishpan first then motor out to John bull and run that west to east haven't done it that way yet

Comment

Working...
                            X