Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Beginner run, Cleghorn

Got a couple of guys with new (new to them) jeeps. Going Cleghorn then over around Silverwood. Up 2N17X? I think thats the name of it coming up from SilverWood.
    New guys to the trail, so it may be a slower run then the ones we regular jeeprs do.
    Anybody Welcome.
    I am thinking for a 8:00 am start. We are coming from San Diego, takes a little to get there.
    "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
    (Charles Wells)

I have been missing for a while, off working in Yuma. Hear tell of closed trails in B.B.? Hanna Flats closed, is Holcomb creek trail open?

BobO
    "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
    (Charles Wells)

Comment

We should cross paths with you we are running the exact opposite. 2n17x to cleghorn.
      <><
      4x4him.org

Comment

Very cool. I'll be looking for ya. If the cb is working, I'm on 4
        (Charles Wells)

Comment

Bob,

My Jeep is down for a week otherwise I'd join you. Holcolm Creek is still closed for trail repair and tree removal, I don't know about Hanna Flat.

Have fun and keep everyone safe!

Mitch

Comment

Bob it is nice to hear from you, have a good and safe time out there. Hope to see you out there one of these days.
            moon buggy
            5.3, turbo 350, Atlas 4.3, 9" front rear

Comment

Bobo,
              Que Fa gumba! How's Yuma Treating you?
              Holcomb is closed for sure. Hanna Flats is closed. Long time no :poop:
              I have major surgery to do to the Rat, so I won't be able to make it. I'm bummed, ain't seen you and Joy in ages. Be safe and treat them noobs real nice now, ya hear? Fun in the Desert is coming up. Come on out and have some more fun with us!
              Kurt
              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Howdy Bob! Long time!
                It's killing me that you are running the trail in my back yard and I can't go. :mad:

Mr. Green will be in the shop on Saturday. :wrench::wrench: Probably won't be released for duty until Monday.

Have a great time. Post Pics!
                [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                [/COLOR]

Comment

Welcome Back!

Good to see you around, won't be able to make this one, but if your up for it I might be cooking up a trail run in my front yard very soon! I'll keep you posted.
                  Best, Max7
                  "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Max7 View Post
                    ...., but if your up for it I might be cooking up a trail run in my front yard very soon! I'll keep you posted.
                    Best, Max7

:hijack:OOO! 0000! oooo! Pick me! Pick me! I wanna go play in your front yard!:gun::oops::doh
                    [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                    Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                    [/COLOR]

Comment

Thanks guys, yeah I feel like I am M.I.A. working in Yuma, gives me no 'Joy' time.
                      (Charles Wells)

Comment

Originally posted by Mtbikbob View Post
                        Thanks guys, yeah I feel like I am M.I.A. working in Yuma, gives me no 'Joy' time.
                        How long you going to be out there in Yuma? Hopefully not too much longer.
                        If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
                          How long you going to be out there in Yuma? Hopefully not too much longer.
                          At least till next April. However I like being 'employed'. Its pays the jeep gas bill. Actually kinda fun out this way. I dont have to put the top or doors on...its just constantly warm.
                          (Charles Wells)

Comment

Yea appreciate being employed i see alot of guys that are not so lucky !!
                            Alot of repo homes here
                            moon buggy
                            5.3, turbo 350, Atlas 4.3, 9" front rear

Comment

Working...
                            X