Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool tom , come along and we will hit some cool trails , art and curtis know there way around up there ......

Comment

Originally posted by mybrokenjeep View Post
      Let's plan to meet up at Hook Creek Road and 3N34 then... say around 10:30 or 11:00am... Sound good to everyone?
      Suppose I don't know where that's at...can ya give me a gps fix on that spot?
      [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
      Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

how do you get to "hook creek road and 3n34" i'll be coming up the 330-18
        Last edited by bullysteve; 08-20-08, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Hook Cr. / 3N34

Count me in. The last time I did the dish was in the middle of the night.

Steve
          All slow and no show

Comment

You would be better of taken waterman/18 up from San Bernardino but if you want to take the 330 turn left on to the 18 then right on the 173 follow that towards cedar glen you should see sign for hook creek road follow that till the end and you are at the trail head and the 3n34 forest road. Coming up the 18 take it towards lake arrowhead then get on the 173 towards cedar glen and from there same as above

Comment

We generally run on channel 6... Look forward to seeing you there...

Originally posted by hondatom View Post
              I will try to make it on saturday. what channel will you guys be on, just in case I can't find you.
              Hey Barney! thanks for the help on cleghorn last time. I ended up replacing the whole axcel and u-joint with chrome molly parts. I think we are ready for trip#2
              Regards,
              Randy

"An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass" George Washington

www.youtube.com/user/MyBrokenJeep

Comment

Hey fellas, just registered on MJR. You guys mind if I roll to Arrowhead and meet up on the 23rd for Dishpan?
                "It puts the Jeep on the rock"

Comment

You are in Stickman!

Originally posted by Stickman View Post
                  Hey fellas, just registered on MJR. You guys mind if I roll to Arrowhead and meet up on the 23rd for Dishpan?
                  Regards,
                  Randy

"An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass" George Washington

Comment

This trail is on my list. If you dont mind I would
                    like to join in this run.
                    You can make it

Comment

I'm grounded! I just discovered two significant cracks in the fuel tank for the CJ. I would just bring the YJ but wife and I like having a fallback vehicle to at least get home. I'm sorry guys, I'm out of this one, but will be posting up when I get it fixed and hopefully hit some of the trails on my list before winter.
                      [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                      Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

ha randy looking like a good group , maybe after dishpan we can run over and hit gold mountain and john bull as the sun's going down..... no work on sunday !!

Comment

I am up in Big Bear right now. I just got done driving down Clark's Grade. Although its not very challenging for a Jeep trail it is a really beautiful drive. How do you all feel about a couple more joining you on Sat?

Comment

Gilez, please do join us! The more the merrier! Meeting at 10:30 am....

Originally posted by Gilez View Post
                            I am up in Big Bear right now. I just got done driving down Clark's Grade. Although its not very challenging for a Jeep trail it is a really beautiful drive. How do you all feel about a couple more joining you on Sat?
                            Regards,
                            Randy

Comment

Working...
                            X