Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Bronco Peak

I will be in the San Diego area and looking to try out Bronco Peak again (when dry) or similar. Trail is mostly moderate with only one part difficult.

If you don't like the way I drive, stay off of Kurts foot!

now thats a way to advertise of going on a trail run
    Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Wow someone to Jeep with on a tuesday? Sounds good to me, but I'll need time and directions from Hesperia. Heard of it, always wanted to check it out, Kevin.

Comment

Ha HA
        Fun trail...Hows yur break lines? Got some spares myself off that run....
        [SIZED]http://britain.connectnet.com/Photography/Bronco52408/photos/photo19.jpg[/SIZED]
        Be prepared fer lots of dust...which reminds me, we spotted out another trail off of Bronco , need to find out wazz up with makin it.
        97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
        WEB site

Comment

Sergio,
          I may be around for this one. Andrew may have his new and improved CJ ready for a break in run, and Bronco would be perfect. Looking forward to it. I'll bring my brake lines
          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

i have extra brake lines and pitman arm. i also put some wheel spacers to help the brake lines from rubbing on the tire when flexing.
            If you don't like the way I drive, stay off of Kurts foot!

Comment

Sergio, If my Jeep is done I might join you. Haven't done this one yet.
              Check out .

Comment

What time is everyone meeting?

Hi Sergio!

What time did you want everyone to meet? And I am assuming that everyone will meet at Four Corners?

Sharon and I are talking about going down to Corral Cyn on Friday night and camping. Don't know for sure if we are going yet, but most likely we will be there (which means that it will probably rain :wink.
                [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                [/COLOR]

Comment

hey guys Ill be heading down to SD soon.

I have been working day and night for the last two weeks repairing my jeep. If I get the brakes fixed today and actually make it down to SD I might be in for this run!!!! This might a good break in trail.... wait I shouldnt say break... warm up run. yea there we go. Ill keep you guys posted!

*EDIT So just got my brakes working again! So I am definitely ready to test out my new: control arm bushing, upper control arm/trac bar bracket, new rear shocks and sway bar bushings. Hopefully I wont have to test out the new gussets on my cage.

I also through a spair pitman arm in the jeep just in case. no spare brake lines yet
                  Last edited by miguelitojeep97; 08-29-08, 06:59 PM.
                  [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

i might be in for this run also , what time and location is everyone meeting tuesday morning ??

Comment

What time is everybody meeting? Where, and how do you get there? Inquiring minds want to know. Kevin.

Comment

We dug it up real good fer you all today. The place of the broken pitman..well its a real fine pot hole now.

Dust? Thick as smoke.....

Have fun! We certainly did!
                        97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
                        WEB site

Comment

Originally posted by barney1 View Post
                          i might be in for this run also , what time and location is everyone meeting tuesday morning ??
                          Umm.. Tuesday? You might want to flip your calendar to September. 9/6 is a Saturday. I hope that you can still go!

[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Britain View Post
                            We dug it up real good fer you all today. The place of the broken pitman..well its a real fine pot hole now.

Dust? Thick as smoke.....

Have fun! We certainly did!
                            No surprise really. You told me that the trail is really dusty when it is dry. Thanks for churning it up good for us. I hope that you can come along on Saturday too.

[/COLOR]

Comment

oh ,i thought i seen tuesday some where in the post , i still might be in for SATURDAY !!

Comment

Working...
                              X