Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny I went to a Jeep Club meeting once with a friend. It was our first time. They all ignored us too.

Comment

I think its more of waiting for someone else to answer, as far as the club, I only knew one person at the start of this run. Anyhow I locked my rears twice and the run took about 5 hours including lunch. Anytime your ready give a holler.

Comment

Yea I guess your right. The Wrangler forum is pretty cool though. They go out of there way to welcome new members. You should check it out.

When you guys did Miller, did the 5 hours include traveling down to the bottom of Gold Hill where it comes into Gorman. I am trying to see if my kids would do well on the trial or if they would get tired. Also my wifes Jeep is not locked yet so I would not want her to get stuck

Where in Simi are you? I was thinking we need a Simi Jeep Club... ??

Thanks

Comment

ahh great another person from simi valley is all we needed.

I am over by stearns and cochran. I live behind the albertsons in a dumpster.

Anyways we have a simi valley jeep club. It started in ricks garage. We call our selves the Rubicorns
          Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Originally posted by Tomb Raider 940 View Post
            I am over by stearns and cochran. I live behind the albertsons in a dumpster.
            I must be feeling good, but that's got me gigglin'

Originally posted by Tomb Raider 940 View Post
            Anyways we have a simi valley jeep club. It started in ricks garage. We call our selves the Rubicorns
            So I reckon ya'll ova-da-hill Simi bastards er fixin' ta shun the schmo . . . huh :mad:
            That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
              I must be feeling good, but that's got me gigglin'

So I reckon ya'll ova-da-hill Simi bastards er fixin' ta shun the schmo . . . huh :mad:
              fixin too..

hell we did that along time ago and never told you
              Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

have not logged on lately. Rick, thanks for leading the group, good run as usual. The pic of my son with no seat belt was a poser pic, no one was harmed in the making of that photo or was anyone in danger at any point.

Scott

Comment

Sorry for the late response I just caught this, I'm of Sequoia and L.A. and as you can tell by the other guys my garage is open to all.

Comment

Working...
                  X