Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: cleghorn sunday

had another great time running cleghorn sunday , we (just 2 jeeps ) got to run it in reverse back to the 15 afterwards what was cool , it's amazing how everytime i go out with MJR it seems to be new faces everyone on this run was cool and nobody i meet before , oh ya i did run into mrbash hogging the trail with a bunch of JK's but i managed to push him over to one side and let us threw .....bash dont tell me that JK trailer had a onboard kitchen with a gas grill or i might need to go shopping for my own JK .....some pics from yesterday

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/n...ey1_08/064.jpg

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/n...ey1_08/068.jpg
    http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/n...ey1_08/035.jpg

awsome view

Comment

It was the best trip I'v ever been on. Oh Ya, it was my first trip. You guys are very cool people. We had fun and did stuff I would never have tried on my own. My son is still smiling. Aside from busting a u-joint it all went well. Thanks for babysitting us Steve. And thanks for showing us the ropes. See you on the next one.

Comment

thanks , did you make it home alright ?? ..... here's one with your guys ass up in the air .

Comment

Great day guy's had a blast. I cant wait for the next run. Damn i had spare u joints with me shame I wasnt there to throw one your way. :wrench:
          That thing has more knocks & ping's than Forest Gump playing ping pong:tongue:

Comment

well ofcourse when we saw the purple jeep coming we all stopped and let him thru.....or was it the other way around LOL.

Hay Barney that was a trip. There I am just wheeling along and I see you coming up what we're going down. Very nice.

I'm still due to run cleghorn backwords. If I run cleghorn from the 15 one more time this year, I will puke. That has to be like the 18th run. Next trip, just two or three jeeps running dishpan to john bull.

The trailer was cool...It had a jacuzzi in there with a full bar hahahaha.

See ya soon bud. Glad to hear you had fun.

Oh and by the way, don't let a JK scare ya, remember, we're their godfathers with open diffs; aint that right Dr Dirty?

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

Hey Barney1,

I can't belive that we missed you on Sunday. Kurt, Mike, and I left the 15 at 7:40am and hit Silverwood about 12:15pm. We saw the big group behind us a couple of times off in the distance but that was it. Hope to catch up with you one of these days.

And Mr. Bash,

Just the previous weekend, as you were grinning ear to ear, you said "I never could get tired of this trail". So no puking on Cleghorn.

Mitch

Comment

ya mitch , i seen you guys at the bottom when we were coming down i thought we would of caught up with you but you guys were gone when we hit the trail head by the lake , maybe next time . plus we still need to hit some trails on a friday when its not to busy or another day during the week when i can sneak away

Comment

Working...
                X