Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aug 2nd...Looking for some people to wheel with...Big Bear?

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Shay - VV4W's are running Gold Mtn & John Bull on the 2nd also....I'm sure you'll run into each other. Wish I could join ya! Have a great time!

Comment

DOH!!!

The reason I planned this trip was, the VV4W's said it was cancelled! Oh well, guess I will see you guys up there!

The MJR guys and I are gonna have a blast!
      Last edited by 59Bisquik; 07-31-08, 09:03 AM.
      Built Not Bought
      1986 B2

Comment

ROLL CALL...

59Bisquik
        AW12345
        Jake
        Jeepmedic
        TDS SD
        MATT2001TJ
        Luskie
        Last edited by 59Bisquik; 08-01-08, 07:46 PM.
        Built Not Bought
        1986 B2

Comment

JB< Gold

Is the plan to run Gold Mt/JB?
          Could make it a go for those two
          Solor Yellow LJ Rubicion 4.5 SF SA. Body armor bumpers, Sliders, Warn RC 9.0, CB,Intake, Edge TB and programer.35" X Terrains, Some additional cage work

Comment

Yup...Gold Mountain and then John Bull!

Everybody is welcome! :smile::smile:
            Built Not Bought
            1986 B2

Comment

I saw you guys heading in the other direction near Gold Mountain on Saturday, maybe around 7:00 p.m. You guys looked fierce and badass!!!

Comment

We had a great time. Ended up with 4 rigs total, Jake caught us at lunch time after the Gold Mountain and ran the JB with us. The trails and company were great! There was alot of traffic up there and just a little carnage. I would say everybody had a great time. I wish I had more pics to show for it.

Built Not Bought
                1986 B2

Comment

Shay the Bronco looks badass! looking forward to Saturday!
                  :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Gold Mtn. JB

Had a great time on the trail with four rigs. Seemed like LA Rush Hour on JB. Would'nt mind to roll over some cars on the freeway like the boulders of JB. Special thanks Shay for getting dirty and helping to repair my rig. Would wheel with ya anytime!

Picked up a used tie road tube from Scottys to keep the jeep going till the new over the knuckel stearing system comes in

http://s269.photobucket.com/albums/j...ld%20Mtn%20JB/

All the pics
                    http://s269.photobucket.com/albums/j...view=slideshow
                    Solor Yellow LJ Rubicion 4.5 SF SA. Body armor bumpers, Sliders, Warn RC 9.0, CB,Intake, Edge TB and programer.35" X Terrains, Some additional cage work

Comment

Great pics! Im glad you made it home safe on that steering!

Cant wait to get a chance to wheel with you again!
                      Built Not Bought
                      1986 B2

Comment

great pictures

The pictures from the Gold Mountain/ John Bull run were great. Jake and I had a great time and were pleased that the ride home with the trail repairs went well...I think we'll change out our drag link too.

Shay, count me in for the Mojave trail...looking forward to seeing you guys again...

Jeff

Comment

Working...
                        X