Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aug 2nd...Looking for some people to wheel with...Big Bear?

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Aug 2nd...Looking for some people to wheel with...Big Bear?

Hey everyone! I would like to get a group together to run something in Big Bear or even 2N17 on Saturday the 2nd. I just finished my SAS and would like to get out with some friends and test it out before the trip to the Achy Breaky the next weekend. It drives so different from before that I would really like to get used to it and see how all the fab work is going to do.

Any takers? Gold Mtn/John Bull is always fun. I have never done Dishpan and I have done 2N17 once.
    Last edited by 59Bisquik; 07-29-08, 07:43 PM.
    Built Not Bought
    1986 B2

I am all for it for an afternoon/ evening run
    2n17 is fun, so is dishpan and John bull and Gold mountain is becoming a bit more challenging also

Comment

I have done the John Bull and Gold Mtn multiple times and am familiar with the trails. I have only done 2N17 once. The JB would probably be a good test for my rig!
      Built Not Bought
      1986 B2

Comment

Man you guys posting all these runs are making me want to get out of here.
        Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

If this turns into a weekend trip, I'd be interested . . . just too far for a day trip . . . Any Campers?
          That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

59bisquik If you want to test your jeep out I would do GM then do JB. I go up almost every weekend and these trails change every week. Gold mountian is good to start with to test it out. If it works good there then go for it on GB.
            IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Originally posted by 59Bisquik View Post
              I have done the John Bull and Gold Mtn multiple times and am familiar with the trails. I have only done 2N17 once. The JB would probably be a good test for my rig!
              I might be down for a Big Bear run as I am over due... Hey Shay, are you going to the VV4W members run and BBQ the 10th of next month? You can run 2N17X for a second time as thats our trail and you auto-qualify to go...??? You game?
              "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

Gold Mountain and John Bull it is....

Matt...I am trying to get the day off work so I can go to the BBQ and the trail run!
                Built Not Bought
                1986 B2

Comment

hey my dad and i wana try and make it... wat time and where at? fawnskin?

Comment

I have never done Big Bear. My rig is still stock. Can a stocker make it?

Comment

How about the Discovery Center at 10AM!

As for a stocker, the Gold Mountain is ok, the John Bull might be a bit much. Might be alot of rock stacking!

Of course, everybody works together...and we all make it to the end!
                      Built Not Bought
                      1986 B2

Comment

Iam interested. I have not done alot of off roading yet. Were do you meet at?

Comment

Will all meet at the Big Bear Discovery Center @ 10am. Its on the way to Fawnskin going up the backside from Victorville.
                          Built Not Bought
                          1986 B2

Comment

Originally posted by jeepmedic View Post
                            I have never done Big Bear. My rig is still stock. Can a stocker make it?
                            A lot of that depends on your driving skills.
                            "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

Sat Aug.2

Add me to the mix. See you Sat at 10.
                              George

Comment

Working...
                              X