Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roger View Post
    If they will send me their bosses phone numbers, I can get them fired. Then they'ed be able to go with us. No need to thank me, I consider it public service.
    Haha! Besides, "A bad Day (or Nite) of Jeepin, sure beats workin anyday!"
    "I got your Jeep Thing....Now it burns when I pee!" :fire:

Comment

Yes Jeepin beats working any day but you know those bills haha and kinda like my Job

Comment

Scott,

I'm planning to be there Friday night. Friday morning meetings get me up at 4:30am and headed down the hill, so a little snooze before the run will be in order. See you in Lucerne!

Mitch

Comment

I WOULD like to do Jacoby canyon with you guys friday night. Then do gold mountain. Because I live in yucaipa and that is the way I would go back home down the 38 . You guys are going back to the high desert. Any body want to go down my side of the mountain Hwy (38)?
          IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Not to sure about Gold Mountain! I dont think I wanna try that one at nite yet, I've only run that durring the day from Hwy 18 to 3N16. But, maybe one or two of the others might want too! Check with MrBash, he lives down that way and might want to run it with you.

Comment

If you by pass the rock garden its easy because its down hill on the other side.
              IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Comment

Yea but, I still think I'm gonna pass on Gold Mountain, but you and who ever else wants to run it are welcome to take it on if you want. My idea was just for a nice, easy, mellow ride. Nothing that I have to work too hard at. I did this same ride last week and it was alot of fun. Still love to have you ride up Jacoby with us but I'm passing on Gold Mountain this time. We will be taking 3N16 to big Pine Flats and then Down 3N14 to Apple Valley. I do think there is another trail that splits off the 3N14 trail that goes down into Lucerne too) that might be the way Roger wants to go down. If so we can go that way!

Comment

I agree about gold mountain, the cut off for it is about 1/2 way in the trails we are planing on taking. Granted the trails will be an easy mello run but that was the kinda night run we were looking for. Depending on where some want to go I hate to split the group, I guess something could be worked out.
                  An armed society is a polite society. Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

Cool!

Originally posted by great88 View Post
                    Scott,

I'm planning to be there Friday night. Friday morning meetings get me up at 4:30am and headed down the hill, so a little snooze before the run will be in order. See you in Lucerne!

Mitch
                    Great Mitch, I look forward to seein you there!

Comment

OK MrBash and Barney 1 were talking photo op on GM to the max!

Comment

THE jeeps lit up with big bear in the back ground.

Comment

Scott,

I'll follow you and skip Gold Mountain. It will be a late night as it is and I don't want to push it. Installed some rock lights tonight, all lit up and ready to go. See you Friday.

Mitch

Comment

Like I said. I wasn't lookin to do anything too hard, just a nice easy stroll thru the woods at nite! I've talked to Mitch and this will be his first night run. I'd hate to get him into someting thats above his comfort level or anyone elses for that matter. I'll will leave it up to each individual as to what they want to do after Jacoby Canyon. If you wanna follow us accross the mountain to Apple Valley, then we're glad to have you. If some of you wanna split off and hit Gold Mountain that's fine too! I wont be dissappointed that you didn't go with us. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you that I haven't meet yet and enjoyin a trail ride with new friends and old friends too! The object of this was to get out and enjoy the woods at nite. I can't wait, see you all there!!

Comment

Awesome

Originally posted by great88 View Post
                              Scott,

I'll follow you and skip Gold Mountain. It will be a late night as it is and I don't want to push it. Installed some rock lights tonight, all lit up and ready to go. See you Friday.

Mitch

Sweet Mitch! I was thinkin about doin that too! What kind of light kits did you use? and was it difficult?

Now I definatly have "Light envy"!!
                              Last edited by avjeepfreek; 07-22-08, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Cool

Originally posted by curtis View Post
                                OK MrBash and Barney 1 were talking photo op on GM to the max!
                                Hey,... That's totaly cool if you guys wanna do that! We'd love to have you all run up 3N61 with us and we will ride right by the entrance to GM and then you all can split and take that back if you wanna!!

-Scott

Comment

Working...
                                X