Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is this run still going on? just a heads up there is also a fairly good size group of jks running the same time also do we have a roll call so we know who all is gonna make it
    [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

Count me in, and one of my friends will be there in his bronco.
      Is there some kind of list I am supposed to be on, or do I just show up?.......GOD, I'm such a green horn........

Comment

Originally posted by dr.dirty View Post
        is this run still going on? just a heads up there is also a fairly good size group of jks running the same time also do we have a roll call so we know who all is gonna make it
        Thanks for the heads up. We are still planning on meeing at 8:00 am at the McDonalds off of the 15 FWY for those of you that need an address:
        3230 WAGON TRAIN RD, PHELAN, CA 92371
        We plan on leaving the McDonalds and heading to the trail at 8:30 am to give people time to show up.

Comment

Is that the McDonalds on the east side of the 15 just south of the138

Comment

Originally posted by hondatom View Post
            Count me in, and one of my friends will be there in his bronco.
            Is there some kind of list I am supposed to be on, or do I just show up?.......GOD, I'm such a green horn........
            No list just a reply to let us know you are going is good. Its nice to know how many people we are waiting on. My husband and I, 3 other jeeps and a land cruiser are going.

Comment

Is that the McDonalds on the east side of the 15 just south of the138
              Thats the one. Its an easy place to meet for people that have never ran the trail before.

Comment

I'm so fired up to finaly go do this jeep thing. How long of a day is it? are we talking sun up to sun down, or just a few hours? is gas an issue?

Comment

I'm so fired up to finaly go do this jeep thing. How long of a day is it? are we talking sun up to sun down, or just a few hours? is gas an issue?
                  If there are a lot of rigs it can turn in to an all day event, but you are fine with the gas situation. You won't be more than ten miles from a gas station at anytime on Cleghorn. Plus, there is a great sushi restaurant on the 138 for afterward...

I still don't know if I'll be there but if can be I will be...
                  [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                  [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                  http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Honda Tom,
                    we plan on making a full day out of it, there is a gas station at the exit to the mcdonalds so you can top off there. I always carry extra 5 gals in case of emergency. Buy the way I'm Jeepgirls husband so just look for us in that red tj with the pit bull & we'll help you get lined out. No worries brother its gonna be a good day.
                    That thing has more knocks & ping's than Forest Gump playing ping pong:tongue:

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                      If there are a lot of rigs it can turn in to an all day event, but you are fine with the gas situation. You won't be more than ten miles from a gas station at anytime on Cleghorn. Plus, there is a great sushi restaurant on the 138 for afterward...

I still don't know if I'll be there but if can be I will be...
                      Where is that sushi place buy the way? I have heard a few people say that place was pretty good.

Comment

alright ladies enough of the small talk.....who's wheeling..

Comment

Originally posted by krawler76 View Post
                          :oops:

Comment

Originally posted by jeepadict View Post
                            Where is that sushi place buy the way? I have heard a few people say that place was pretty good.
                            As you come off Cleghorn and run back down toward the 15 and Mkee Dees, it's on the right hand side of the 138 about a 1/4 mile or so past the turn off (173) that takes you to the staging area for (2N17X) at the dam. And it's way good. you won't beleive it until you go there...
                            Last edited by RAT; 08-01-08, 01:32 PM.
                            [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                            [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                            http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                              As you come off Cleghorn and run back down toward the 15 and Mkee Dees, it's on the right hand side of the 138 about a 1/4 mile or so past the turn off (173) that takes you to the staging area for (2N17X) at the dam. And it's way good. you won't beleive it until you go there...
                              Right on thanks bro. Hope you can make it out with us.

Comment

Originally posted by krawler76 View Post
                                I'm going but you already knew that.:beer:

Comment

Working...
                                X