Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Cleghorn

Meeting at the mcdonalds at 8:00am

It looks like lots of us have looked at this run. But I'll be the first to post up, I'm in for it, been awhile since the Heep has been out. I'll have my friend whith his Yota LandCuiser with me too. Anyone eles whan to go???
    The Second Amendment protects all the rest!

HI-LIFTS never go jeepin without it

Comment

awsome

Comment

i might be in , will know when it gets closer to the weekend .....with a 8:00am early start we might be able to do a reverse trip back to the 15 afterwards

Comment

Damn,
          you guys are going to wear the grooves off that trail. I don't think Cleg has had this much traffic on it in like forever. I'm running an AAT maintenance day on Holcomb Saturday the 2nd. I might hang around up there and run this with you guys. I'll watch and see if this firms up.

Kurt
          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Kurt,

How is the maintenance and repair going on Holcomb? I haven't heard any discussion lately.

Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
              Kurt,

How is the maintenance and repair going on Holcomb? I haven't heard any discussion lately.

Mitch
              I missed the last trip but it looks pretty good. We have a lot left to do but we are spending a great deal of time working on the trail and should have the bulk of the high priority stuff done hopefully by the end of the year. We have a really dedicated group here working on this. I's really great to be part of it.
              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Can a rookie hang with you guys? I finaly got my rig rolling but I have not had it off road yet. Would Cleghorn be a good first time run?

Comment

Hey Hondatom,
                  Cleghorn was my first run. It's a great place to start. You can bypass anything you are not comfortable with. But you should be able to get through all of it no prob.
                  I would like to get in on this one, but that day is booked for me.

Scott

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                    Damn,
                    you guys are going to wear the grooves off that trail. I don't think Cleg has had this much traffic on it in like forever. I'm running an AAT maintenance day on Holcomb Saturday the 2nd. I might hang around up there and run this with you guys. I'll watch and see if this firms up.

Kurt
                    there is about 7 rigs going from other boards....come on out.

Comment

Originally posted by hondatom View Post
                      Can a rookie hang with you guys? I finaly got my rig rolling but I have not had it off road yet. Would Cleghorn be a good first time run?
                      My husband and I will be on this run. My friend is organizing this run and we always welcome newbies. We will be at the McDonalds in a red 97 TJ with black rims and a brown and white Pit Bull in it. Hope to see you there.:smile:

Comment

i might make it depending on how tired i am from the AAT run
                        [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

OK, I'm in. My son and I will be there. I think we are pretty well equiped with the exception of a way to reinflate tires at the end of the day. Is it crucial to air down on cleghorn?

Comment

Originally posted by hondatom View Post
                            OK, I'm in. My son and I will be there. I think we are pretty well equiped with the exception of a way to reinflate tires at the end of the day. Is it crucial to air down on cleghorn?
                            You may need to air down depending on how hard you want to make the trail. There is usually always someone with us who is willing to let you use their onboard air. Glad you can make it.

Comment

what she said....

Comment

Working...
                              X