• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this still on?
    Check out .

Comment

Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
      Is this still on?
      I'll be there, Rat 'll be there, and about 20 guys from Pirate too.
      “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
      -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

Ill be there, jeep is back in action after a very tedious day. There are gonna be alot of people. Pirate group, MJR group, NAXJA group and I hear some other jeep club. Should be fun
        94' XJ,4.0,Tera Low 4:1
        D44/9inch, Locked, 36x14.50 TSL's and way to much lift

Comment

After the huge storm that just went thru here, you guys outta be slip slidin on the trail ALL day, especially with that many rigs! Have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Desert Jewel View Post
            After the huge storm that just went thru here, you guys outta be slip slidin on the trail ALL day, especially with that many rigs! Have fun!
            Just got back from a night run up Cleghorn with the Inland Empire 4 wheelers club. We were on our way to 2N17X when we spotted a bunch of Jeeps at the Cleghorn exit. We stopped by and were greeted by the rail leader who welcomed us along their run. 19 Jeeps through cleghorn from 9:00pm to 1:00am. A little bit of srpinkle but not enough to cause mud. Have fun tomorrow, and BTW, the forest service has officially CLOSED pucker hill. They have fenced it down and put up caution tape at the top and bottom of Pucker Hill.

Be safe tomorrow!

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

bash thanks for the update , too bad i missed last night that would of been fun with that many jeeps ...... maybe next time !

Comment

Originally posted by MrBash View Post
                Just got back from a night run up Cleghorn with the Inland Empire 4 wheelers club. We were on our way to 2N17X when we spotted a bunch of Jeeps at the Cleghorn exit. We stopped by and were greeted by the rail leader who welcomed us along their run. 19 Jeeps through cleghorn from 9:00pm to 1:00am. A little bit of srpinkle but not enough to cause mud. Have fun tomorrow, and BTW, the forest service has officially CLOSED pucker hill. They have fenced it down and put up caution tape at the top and bottom of Pucker Hill.

Be safe tomorrow!
                Which hill is pucker hill?
                WILL WORK FOR JEEP PARTS!!!

Comment

Hey Paul, it's a good thing I slept late, sorta. I was tinkering on the Jeep and found that the passenger side UCA mount was torn almost all the way off the axle. Sheezz I gotta stop flexing so much... That woulda been real nice having that break off on Cleghorn. Got er welded up with a truss now so should last another 50,000 miles. Hope tha sushi was tasty.
                  Next time bro...
                  [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                  [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                  http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                    Hey Paul, it's a good thing I slept late, sorta. I was tinkering on the Jeep and found that the passenger side UCA mount was torn almost all the way off the axle. Sheezz I gotta stop flexing so much... That woulda been real nice having that break off on Cleghorn. Got er welded up with a truss now so should last another 50,000 miles. Hope tha sushi was tasty.
                    Next time bro...
                    Thats funny, I busted a brake line trying to bend it, by hand, outta' harms way and tweaked it. Crimped it with some vise grips and limped home. Finished most of the trail at least. I'll post some vids later.

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                      Next time bro...
                      Cheap Japanese junk you get today. Been going over the Cruiser after getting back from Moab, if the run to Calico Sunday night is still on, planning to attend, Kevin.

Comment

Originally posted by paulhead View Post
                        Thats funny, I busted a brake line trying to bend it, by hand, outta' harms way and tweaked it. Crimped it with some vise grips and limped home. Finished most of the trail at least. I'll post some vids later.
                        Trail was fun today, my front driver leaf spring bushing somehow completly disinigrated. That was a bummer about you brake line. Did you end up driving it all the way back or did you get a tow?
                        94' XJ,4.0,Tera Low 4:1
                        D44/9inch, Locked, 36x14.50 TSL's and way to much lift

Comment

Originally posted by jkcrazyjim2 View Post
                          Which hill is pucker hill?
                          It is about half way through the trail and it has (had) a by-pass. Going from I-15 to the 138, it would be a downhill run. It looks like this:

Hey Paul! I enjoyed meeting you for sushi. I'm looking forward to the pics.
                          [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                          Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                          [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by MendoZJ View Post
                            Trail was fun today, my front driver leaf spring bushing somehow completly disinigrated. That was a bummer about you brake line. Did you end up driving it all the way back or did you get a tow?
                            It held presure, drove it home. Funny I'd forget about it and hit the brakes and the jeep would fly to the right, kinda' zoning on the way home.
                            Heres a short vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ovXqkfB0us

Comment

Hey where is this Sushi house that you guys are talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by 1 Bad F N Z View Post
                                Hey where is this Sushi house that you guys are talking about?
                                it's on the 138 hwy before you get to hwy 173. I noticed last time you made a right on hwy 173 when we were headed home from 2N17X. You have to head towards the 15 freeway from hwy 138, you'll see it on the right side.
                                Last edited by MrBash; 07-14-08, 06:51 PM.

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

Working...
                                X