Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3N14 open?

Well, another last minute idea to run Rattlesnake Canyon again. I was curious if 3N14 is open from Fawnskin to Apple Valley? I know it had a short section that was closed near the campgrounds N/O Fawnskin after the Butler fire. This would complete a nice loop back to the Apple Valley area. So far it's just a couple of rigs. If anyone is home without fathers day plans, we are meeting at the Mobile Station in Apple Valley (Central and Hwy 18) at 7:00am.

Mitch

Originally posted by great88 View Post
    I know it had a short section that was closed near the campgrounds N/O Fawnskin after the Butler fire.
    That section is still closed from just North of Hanna Flat campground to just South of the 3N16/3N14 intersection.
    Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

Hey Doug (Or anyone else),

Does Poligue Canyon to 3N16 to 3N14 to Apple Valley sound right? I've done 3N14 a bunch of times, but haven't done 3N16 on the westside.

Mitch

Comment

Mitch, how about Holcom into Hesp?
        :cactus::cactus:+:beer:=:poop:...:hide:

Comment

Dave,

Holcomb is still closed. So I looked for a different trail back home from Big Bear. 2N02 to Baldwin Lake, To Hwy 18 to Poligue to 3N16 to 3N14 will work just fine. See you at 7:00am.

Mitch

Comment

Working...
          X