Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrBash View Post
    OH MYYYY!!! I just found pictures on yahoo! I'm There dude! Lockers Smockers!
    I just happen to have tow points to hook those straps to. See ya there!
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

:bonk:
      there's Shreddar Canyon for ya....Lockers recommended.

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by Jeep Virgin View Post
        You know i will be there for my brother Robert
        Should have my replacment front locker in next week
        ready to see if it is ready for punishment
        Isn't just being in the front axle of your jeep punishment enough

Who loves ya baby??
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
          I just happen to have tow points to hook those straps to. See ya there!
          huh! Does that mean I am welcomed with open diffs? Please tell me so....I'm taking that day off right away if I get the OK!

Comment

Shredder Canyon in 2001 on 31's Front Lock Right / Rear Auburn LSD & a total disregard for body damage. Lets just say it was a long day. :-)

From A Champ To A Chump In Just One Bump!

Comment

Originally posted by KINGSIZE View Post
              Shredder Canyon in 2001 on 31's Front Lock Right / Rear Auburn LSD & a total disregard for body damage. Lets just say it was a long day. :-)

What is an LSD? never heard of it.

I don't know. I feel strongly that I can make it. I'll have the tow strap hooked to the front tow hooks and wrapped around my bumper all day. What do ya say? It'll make a great video for my youtube collection. Let a lockerless fella tag along....

Comment

What is an LSD? never heard of it.
                Limited Slip Differential. You've probably heard of it, just not heard of it referred to as an LSD.
                If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
                  Limited Slip Differential. You've probably heard of it, just not heard of it referred to as an LSD.
                  Oh Yeah!!! LSD??? Yeah I don' have that. When the wheel goes in the air and there is no teaction...it just keeps spinning until I find a different line to crawl.

Comment

Oh Yeah!!! LSD??? Yeah I don' have that. When the wheel goes in the air and there is no teaction...it just keeps spinning until I find a different line to crawl.
                    You know what...if you show up and hit the trail with us I think you need to ask the person in front and behind you if it's ok. Since they will be the one's dealing with the pulling / pushing.

But I'm going to make this statement very clear....

You are 100% responsible for your Jeep as well as your extraction (If needed).

Comment

This sounds like fun. i have been looking thru the pics and videos of it. Is there a safe place to park my truck and trailer? And with my setup you think I will be alright? If so I should be there.
                      Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Originally posted by Tomb Raider 940 View Post
                        This sounds like fun. i have been looking thru the pics and videos of it. Is there a safe place to park my truck and trailer? And with my setup you think I will be alright? If so I should be there.
                        Josh,

How much to you like that silver paint? :haha:

Comment

huh! Does that mean I am welcomed with open diffs? Please tell me so....I'm taking that day off right away if I get the OK!
                          a friend of mine has ran it a bunch of times open front and trackloc rear (as good as open) on 33's

Comment

must be a good spot for pics - this was last sunday

Comment

You know what...if you show up and hit the trail with us I think you need to ask the person in front and behind you if it's ok. Since they will be the one's dealing with the pulling / pushing.

But I'm going to make this statement very clear....

You are 100% responsible for your Jeep as well as your extraction (If needed).
                              I understand your statement very well. As a responsible Jeeper, I will NOT ignore your minimum requirements. I know I'll be getting hung up more than usual with front and back open diffs.

So as soon as I get my lockers, I'll be bugging you to take me to Shredder Canyon. You guys have a great time and please be safe.:haha:

Comment

Josh,

How much to you like that silver paint? :haha:
                                It's a toy. Doesn't bother me what it looks like. As long as it still drives I'm happy.
                                Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Working...
                                X