Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bickel Camp and Burro Schmidt CLEANUP!

I was at the Friends of jaw bone meeting out at Jaw bone station.
    Along with CORVA the Head of the BLM, Out that way and the head of the state parks. It was very interesting. It seams we have limited help from the state and feds. They seem to want to do something but have no money. All the land closers are putting stress on what land we have left to use. So, picking up trash and respecting trail markers is critical. It is up to us!
    So, if you can make it out there to help out please do. Burro Schmitt Tunnel and Bickel Camp have been around sense the 30's
    and have a long and interesting history. Some of the last around and deserve are help to keep them around for us and are kids.
    They have been a destination for many years now lets keep it that way!

http://flcc-charlie.livejournal.com/17112.html

!

Clen up is 6/7/08
    74.fj55,74 fj40, 90 monty v6 shorty

How come almost all events I've seen so far are for Saturdays....what ever happened to Sundays?

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by MrBash View Post
      How come almost all events I've seen so far are for Saturdays....what ever happened to Sundays?
      I get "the Look" if I miss church too many Sundays!
      SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
      MJR moderator
      MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
      Jeep Patrol Leader
      Reforestation Supervisor
      Licensed Ham - n6ujm
      Eagle Scout

Comment

I'd love to assist, but I'll be working that day. I visit the area several times a year, and love its history. If I had a little more notice, I would have gladly requested the day off.

Comment

Working...
        X