Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fraizer and miller jeep trail

Ok so I just finished the front end of my lift on saterday, put new re 4.5 springs new upper and lower control arms new heavy duty RE trackbar and drop down bracket, JKS quicker discos. And wanted to test it out! (the rear is on a lift block till new RE leafs come in this week)

Sunday morning went our to frazier, right where the split go right to miller or left to head up to the lookout tower. We first went up to the lookout tower, there was one fun hill climb, and up at the top it was covered in snow, while we were up there it was also snowing on us for a bit witch was fun. Took a few roads back to lockwood road and went back to miller jeep trail. You guys are right this is a fun trail, got to see lots of deer and some rabbits. With open diffs and some bfg ats 32x11.5x15 and a 4.5 lift there was no problem getting up the hills, would reccomend this trail if you havent tried it yet. The entry to miller is one of the tuffer parts. I just went right through, there were some fj crusier club taking their time with spotters. After that its not too bad for a while, and at the end you have a big hill climb, The road down to gorman is still locked at Piru creek crossing, I didnt go down there someone told me, So if you do go to miller whatever you climb up you have to go down on the way back!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Oh and btw, if anyone is interested in these rims on my xj they are up for sale, They stick out too far I rub a lot. I would trade for something with less backspacing, these came off a wrangler and are just too damn wide for a xj without major trimming! The brand in american racing in pritty good shape with some nicks and stuff around the edges, they were like that when I got them, they are alum. and kinda light for a big rim like that tho

Comment

Working...
          X