Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big bear thursday

i was thinking about sneaking away from work and heading to big bear to explore some trails anybody up for a last minute trip tommorrow , by the way i'm not to familiar with the area and could use soemone to lead ..... beats following a map and good company is better then the radio !!

i would love to sneak away from work but the problem is i carry a radio and someone is always calling me.dam i hate that thing !!!!

Comment

thats why i got rid of my nextel ......

Comment

Barney,

If you don't make it Thursday, then how about joining us on Saturday for the Rattlesnake Canyon run?

Mitch

Comment

ha mitch , i would but its my little girls 1st birthday and i dont think the wife will go for it !! thats why i was trying to get out during the week and get my fix , my jeep passed the test last week and its ready to go , i installed this week a new H/D currie tie rod set-up and winch up front and new 35" mickey thompson MTZ just in case i get in over my head .......

Comment

did some exploring today up in big bear and took my magellan 4250 for backup and was surprised all the main trail roads were marked on the gps and had no problem finding my way around and out of there using it .

Comment

Working...
            X