Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4x4 Cruise-In

my club is having a Cruise-in at Sharky's in Palmdale. I wanted to invite anyone that is local to come on over and show your rig - all 4x4's are welcome, Sharky's is giving 20% off for anyone attending. Sharky's is on the east side of 10th street west just south of Rancho Vista Blvd (north of Target). we are going to try and do a cruise-in once a month and anyone can attend, you don't have to be a member for the discount, just bring a 4x4. we had a great turnout last month - about 20 rigs - hope to see you there

that's this friday night at 6pm
    Sharky's Woodfire Mexican Grill
    http://www.sharkys.com/locations/loc..._palmdale.html
    Last edited by bigV; 05-11-08, 05:06 PM.

Hey Tom! I had a good time with your group last month, we'll try to be there again. Mat

Comment

What time? If I get back in town in time I'll swing by.

Comment

How far is that from Victomville? If I go thru El Mirage
        Its no fun without family

Comment

Originally posted by HotRodOil.com View Post
          What time? If I get back in town in time I'll swing by.
          it's from 6-9 friday night - people are coming and going all night, so you don't have to be there right at 6

Comment

Originally posted by tool pimp View Post
            How far is that from Victomville? If I go thru El Mirage
            1 to 1.5hrs

Comment

Good meeting everyone at the 4x4 cruise in. Look forward to getting out and wheeling with you guys in the future.

Need to get the word out more for future cruise ins. Need more wheelers out there to bench race with!

Comment

with over 20 rigs last time, we didn't even get to double digits last night - must be the heat. I know 4 of my buddies rigs are down, but I still expected a better showing. we'll do it again next month, I'll post up sooner so more guys can plan for it.

Comment

Working...
                X