Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockets and Rattlesnakes

I'm doing a run with some friends (non MJR) on Saturday 5-10-08. We are meeting around 8:00am at Lucerne Dry Lake (Hwy 247 n/o Lucerne). We will check out the Rocketry Club rocket launch for an hour or so and then proceed to Rattlesnake Canyon. This will be a basic run up Rattlesnake to 2N02 to Baldwin Lake to Big Bear for lunch. I did not post this earlier because the previous trips were side trip oriented with GPS locations and side trips (My fav's). This is a basic thru trip with some mom's and kid's and a non hiking preggo mom to be. Anyone is welcome and can do side trips if you want (Heartbreak Ridge ect). If you have'nt seen the rocket thing, it is truly awesome and great for the kid's. This will be a fun and low key day. There is a couple of small rock area's at Rattlesnake but I've seen stock Liberty's cruise thru!

Mitch

ha mitch , this sounded perfect for the wife and child to tag along ...... i have some mods i'm doing this weekend on the jeep or i would join in and bring the family for some fun , hopefuly there's another one soon !!

steve

Comment

Thanks Steve,

We will hook up soon. All but 1 of the original group has had problems or other things go on and have canceled. I just went out to change out a failing "Throttle Postion Sensor" and realized that Napa gave me the wrong part. So I am down until Napa opens on Saturday! Sorry if anyone else was planning on this run. As of now it is CANCELED. Try again next time.

Mitch

Comment

Hey Guys . . . Looks like there's another RattleSnake Run coming up next weekend . . . depending on what's thrown my way I'm hoping to make it out there.
        That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Joe,

Hope to see you next Saturday (17th). I will be there with 2 other rigs. Check the other post.

Mitch

Comment

Schmo,
            If I get to fixing my leaking valve cover fixed in time, I'm in for Rattle Snake Canyon if it's on a Saturday! I'll keep you posted on my status.
            SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
            MJR moderator
            MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
            Jeep Patrol Leader
            Reforestation Supervisor
            Licensed Ham - n6ujm
            Eagle Scout

Comment

Working...
            X