Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• El Mirage OHV Area

I would like to explore the El Mirage area. The weather forcast shows 81 degrees high this Sat. The area will start charging a use fee in October, so lets check it out while it's still relatively cool and free. I will be coming from the Palmdale area, so anyone that wants to go post up and we'll figure a meeting time/place on Friday.
    Mat

Originally posted by mrthieba View Post
    I would like to explore the El Mirage area. The weather forcast shows 81 degrees high this Sat. The area will start charging a use fee in October, so lets check it out while it's still relatively cool and free. I will be coming from the Palmdale area, so anyone that wants to go post up and we'll figure a meeting time/place on Friday.
    Mat
    Hey Mat, I wish that I could join you but I will be Jeep-less on that date. Mr. Green is undergoing surgery for some longer arms and a taller profile. Otherwise, I'd be all over this run. The Fearless' Folly is a great trail with lots of cool things to try.
    [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
    Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
    [/COLOR]

Comment

What type of lift and tires are you installing ?
      06 UNL RUBI 4.5 LA,KM 2-35's/ 4.88 BEADLOCKS/SKIDS/WINCH
      07 AT CHASER TRAILER

Comment

I heard it was some hefty bags full of air and some cut off broom sticks for control arms...
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
          I heard it was some hefty bags full of air and some cut off broom sticks for control arms...
          Hey! That was supposed to be a secret!

(Pro Comp Dual Sport 4" Long Arm kit, same as Desert Jewel's new lift)

[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Malachi View Post

(Pro Comp Dual Sport 4" Long Arm kit, same as Desert Jewel's new lift)
            We're gonna have to schedule a day to take Mr Green & the Desert Jewel on Clawhammer to test out these new lifts!!

Comment

Originally posted by Desert Jewel View Post
              We're gonna have to schedule a day to take Mr Green & the Desert Jewel on Clawhammer to test out these new lifts!!
              Yeah Baby! Now you're talkin' my kind of dirty. :wink:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Snoopy

Hey Mat, just want to let you know that Fearless Follies Trail is NOW marked with the BLM brown Carbonate poles starting at just North of crapper 10, we didn't have any of the official arrows or trail name stickers, so we just used a black marker for arrows for now. We also added a bit more trail. However we did run out of poles when we got to BusStops Bad News Trail head, but you shouldn't have any problem as the the blue trail markers are still there.
                Have fun, Snoopy

Comment

Thanks for the info, Snoopy. I want to do his area, but probably won't go out there solo. If no one is up for it, I will be bummed, but will get a little liquid therapy this weekend to make myself better.

Comment

Working...
                  X