This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cancelled: Weekday Rubicon Run

This run is tentative for now, but I'm planning on going up to the Rubi on July 19th, staying at Robbs' resort overnight and going in on Sunday. Come out at the top of Cadillac Hill on Tuesday morning and into Tahoe by early afternoon. Wednesday is a travel/do what you want day. First night camp at Buck Island Lake, second night at Rubi Springs. $10.00 per vehicle charge at Rubi Springs. I'll post a link to Robbs Resort if you want to make a reservation to stay there. They have a cool bar and restaurant there, tent camping, RV parking, and limited rooms available. I'll get all the info up next week when I get back from Mojave Road. If you want to go and your rig is in good shape, you're more than welcome.

NOTE: There is another thread for the Rubicon; Igofsn is setting up a run for that weekend. Not the same run. If you want to go with me during the week, post here. If you want go on the weekend, post on Al's thread.

Kurt
    Last edited by RAT; 04-30-08, 08:16 PM.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Sign me up for the weekday run. I'm counting the days.
    If you don't like the way I drive, stay off of Kurts foot!

Comment

We are 100% in for this trip. And yes we have all the requirments.

Jesse,

Comment

Originally posted by like its stolen View Post
        And yes we have all the requirments.

Jesse,
        make sure you have those little bumperette things on...

Comment

im gonna try and make it rat
          [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

Count me in.
            Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

damn i think i have the week before this off grrrrrr
              [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

sounds like fun. I will be going 1 week after you guys with another group. Rat, feel free to stash any and all of your patron near Buck... and leave me a treasure map
                [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

The dates for this Rubicon run are looking real good for me. Gas is going to suck and I'm going to need to re-gear or it's going to be a long trip up. That is, unless I happen to wake up with a F-250 and trailer in front of my house in the morning.

Comment

I'm really interested in this run. I'm getting my OX today, gears in a couple weeks (thanks uncle Sam). I'll only need spare axle shafts!

Comment

In....
                      "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Cancelled!

Sorry everyone, plans have changed and I can not lead this run this year. I'm asking Sarah to close this thread. Sorry for any incovenience.
                        But there's always next year...
                        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                        X