Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw the Caddy too when I went in Oct. I have a pic of it in the 2nd link above. I have tons of funny stuck pictures just haven't saved them on the computer.

First time out there I saw that red Ford on 44's that was on a cover of a magazine, the owner was very nice.

Let's plan for a day in '04 to get muddy (This last New Years day was fun up there)
    *Pebbles* 02 Sport Canyon Package
    Rockers by JCFabAndDesign.com/XM Commander
    Jeep Owner since '96 87YJ

Comment

I have got to send those Caddy pics to my hairstylist. She's a Caddy freak (drives a vintage 60s). I had been teasing her about stealing hers and turning it 4x4.

Comment

Yea Randy from Randy's offroad.He was a lifesaver . He was open on sunday, actually he was getting his truck ready , but my buddy broke a breakline and we were able to fix it cause of him
        I just saw his rig on monster garage when they turned that vette into a mudster
        “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
        -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

this looks like a real redneck fest not that there is any thing wrong with that
          A clean jeep is the sign of a sick mind

Comment

I saw that truck racing Jesse on Monster Garage! Of course, the vette won. That is an awesome show!!! My husband king4wd got me hooked on that show and now I'm hooked on monster house.
            1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
            Glad to be back in California!

Comment

So how was it Karie? Got pics?
              Michael Stowe
              Tin Benders

Comment

Not too muddy still had fun, met some new Jeep Owners and did a few challenging things, hopefully the picture came out (I was low on film) should know in a day or two.
                *Pebbles* 02 Sport Canyon Package
                Rockers by JCFabAndDesign.com/XM Commander
                Jeep Owner since '96 87YJ

Comment

Working...
                X